New Poll for March on the Greenleaf Home Page

Oh, this was a toughie, indeed it was Nutti!!! I Had to go with the online purchase as well, but would definitley use the brick and mortar more if it was possible....

Hugs

Well, since I just built the living room, bathroom, and bedroom kits from Greenleaf, this was a tough question to answer! However, in the end, I mostly buy all my stuff.

Good question Kathie!

This one was hard for me to answer, too. I am making more and more things myself, but am still relying on on-line stores for a lot of what goes into my houses. I'm hoping that in the future I'll be making more items, especially since my plastic tub of kits and stash of beads, flower wires, tissue, and other components is getting full!

That is a great poll question. I answered yes to brick and mortar because I'm lucky enough to have a dollhouse store in town - I included miniature shows in that, because they are also tangible dealers. I have never ordered anything from Ebay. I do like to make my own things, but the majority (so far) are still bought. I like to make some bought things my own, by transforming them with paint, changing the legs, hardware, etc.

I too voted for teh online buying. Sure wish I could walk into a brick and mortar place.

Bec

I hear you. I'm always in "wait" mode for my mail-order shipments. Twice in February I placed orders - once from an online miniature store and once "buy it now" ebay store - and a week to 10 days later they both e-mailed me "thanks for your order - we'll mail out March 2nd". Nothing on their sites had said that I'd have to wait over 3 weeks before they would even ship my supplies. So, I'm still waiting .... and waiting.....

-Susanne

Since I make as much as possible and having to learn how to make more & more different kinds of things I was very glad for that option! When I use kits I prefer to shop from brick&mortar stores or direct from the maker of the kit.