I'm Jackie .. I'm an addict

whippet-gal

Went slightly mad at the weekend & gave in to 2 of my desperate wants.

I bought a Magnolia, coming from the US, by surface (approx 8 weeks) & a CC Aster cottage, which should be here soon. :(:(:banana::banana:

I just love them both, so what could I do?

Jackie

I think you did the only thing you could possibly do in that situation.........you got them both. Good for you! And you'll love building them. They're both exceptional houses and soooooooo much fun to build. Do you have plans for them yet?

Deb

Well I am happy for your finding those kits you want!!!! I love the Aster it is so sweet and feels very roomy as well, I am building/tweaking an Aster into a Santa's cottage per hubby suggestion, just have the finishing details to put in there before it is done so to speak. (Hmm, will also have to attach the doors when I think about it :( )

Do you have any plans in particular for the kits or will you wait until they arrive so that you can hear their view?

Looking forward to following your progress with these ones!

Hugs

oh, my. i think it is very, very brave of you to have told the world of your elation addiction, and what you are doing to cope.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! will stay tuned for photos and news of the builds!

Having acknowledged your addiction is just the first step - now go out there and indulge it to your heart's content!

Some people never know what they want to do with their lives - we're the lucky ones. I have a friend who can't find a hobby she likes - I have tried suggesting all kinds of things, but nothing appeals to her. She really wants to do something with her spare time (they don't have children), she just can't think of what to do. Yes, I tried "converting" her to minis - the whole idea of it mystifies her. You know, why do grown people bother with "kiddy" stuff, blah blah blah. She's supportive of my interest in minis, though. In spite of her handicap (blindness to the glory that is miniatures), she remains my best friend!