Corona Furniture Kit

wow love what you did with that bathroom!! i have all the kits but the only one i have starte to build is the kitchen set. im using these kits to furnish my White orchid aka "Tinkerbell's Cottage" lol

they are VERY easy to put together and like holly said they are very easy to bash :flowers:

gina's minis are little wonders!

i can't imagine working with those and getting such varied, gorgeous results. thank you for the photos!

and deb, that bathrooom .... OMG.

Now I know you can do ANYTHING with these kits. :banana:

<nodding in agreement> That's why I posted the pics coz there really isn't anything that can't be done with the furniture kits. They've got sooooooooo much potential that they can be anything you want them to be. In this case, I just painted them black, sprayed on some clear lacquer and then glued on some stuff I had in a box of old jewelry making pieces. It takes time and patience with the kits to get the look you want, but I think they're well worth the effort when you can make something completely unique out of them. Melissa did some fantastic upholstery work on some dinette chairs that had a beautiful French Country look to them. I did a 70's room box with the furniture kits from the Coventry Cottage that has a completely different look just by painting them bright yellow and gluing on bits of silk ribbon to finish the edges. With some different colored cushions and pillows, they came out with the perfect hippy look. The potential with the furniture kits is just endless.

Deb

post-329-1170380462_thumb.jpg

The furniture kits are really versitile and a lot of fun to do. I just finished the bathroom set in an art deco style and had a ball with it.

Deb

OK Deb, don't you know you need to add a HUGE warning sign when posting pics like this, I mean I nearly choked in the oncoming droolattack....

Lovle, lovley, lovley, now I only wonder where oh where I can put a art deco style kind of building additions....

Sheesh!!!!

Hugs :jawdrop:

Deb -

You've done amazing work with the furniture kits! I'm just wiping the drool off of my computer keyboard .....

I've bought a kit in 1:24 scale for my Victorianna, but haven't put it together yet. I'm not planning anything as elaborate as what you've done, but will make cushions for the sofa and chairs.

-Susanne