Christmas morning pics

sleuth14

oh, how wonderful! that little face is shining with real joy!

and the house looks as though it's coming along nicely :)

congratulations, superdad !!!

WooHoo!

You did a great job! I know you arent finished but you did a great job. Just the look on her face says it all!

Now be a dutiful dad at get her a baby dremel and you all will be all set.

This way she can help pick out carpetting and wallpaper. You can have her sit next to you while you surf ebay searching for just the right furniture...oh and dolls!

That is so great! You gave me a smile this afternoon.

Has your daughter decided who she'd like to have living in her dollhouse yet? Has she talked colour schemes? You two are going to have so much fun. You'll learn so much about your little girl as she shares with you how she would like her dollhouse to be finished.

The dolls that she chooses will tell you what she envisions as a happy family. Little girls share a lot of themselves in their play acting with dolls.

-Susanne

That's a picture to treasure for a lifetime Craig. I don't know when I've seen a kid look that happy. Good job! The world would be a much better place if there were more daddies like you.

Deb

Has your daughter decided who she'd like to have living in her dollhouse yet? Has she talked colour schemes? You two are going to have so much fun. You'll learn so much about your little girl as she shares with you how she would like her dollhouse to be finished.

The dolls that she chooses will tell you what she envisions as a happy family. Little girls share a lot of themselves in their play acting with dolls.

-Susanne

Her mom bought her a set of Asian dolls for her dollhouse to get her started. Maybe she can change them later.

As far as color schemes go, we haven't gotten that far yet.

I have to take a week or two off of dollhouse stuff to get real house stuff done. :-(