February Outdoor & Camping

LPCullen

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My items are finished ... just have to make some ID tags to go with them and pack 'em up.

While I was adding the ID tags, I thought of one more thing I want to do to these little honeys before I send them. Still hope to have them out in the next few days. I'll send an extra one, too.

WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

My swap is all packaged labeled will go out in tomorrows mail!

I triple checked the count with the extra triple checked to make sure the money was in there and I put a piece of paper for the address that I need it sent to.

Life is good!!!!!

Bec

My swaps are boxed and ready for the post office. I included an extra. They should go out tomorrow. I can't wait to be able to show the picture of all of them together ... it looks like ...... <claps hand firmly over mouth!> ... well, it's too darn cute, even if I say so myself. :doh:

I'll put mine in the mail on thursday or friday the latest.Got a little behind.Got SO much snow.Sunk up to my hip and all I wanted to do was lay there.But I couldn't.So I crawled til I got my footing.Then a dog we took in (because the kid was tired of her and they were going to kill her) was suppose to be fixed.Guess what? She's in my craft room with 4 beautiful puppies. They'll about 1 and 1/2 weeks old.eyes closed yet. Got a pregant dog (knew she's pregant because we breed Tundra Wolf/Husky mix) sharing the bedroom with George. She was due on the 18th so,any day.Got a couple of pregant cats to care for.Lost my old cat.He got pnuemonia.I couldn't save him and it broke my heart.Got another cat I had to lance and give penicillin a couple of times because he got in a fight and got a hole in his face and shoulder.His shoulder and leg filled up and when I lanced it, ugh. So,I hoped to have the stuff of earlier but it will be this weeks. bergie

I am seriously irritated with myself right now... every morning this week i have been planning on bringing my package to work so i can mail it out. Last night I put all my labels on the packages and got it all ready to go... left it by the door... and what do i do? I FORGET IT AGAIN!!! ahhh!! ok today when I get home im putting it in my car as soon as i walk in the door. so tomorrow my items will ship. im sorry for the delay.

I'm glad most everyone is shipping out in a timely manner. I'd love to see what items arrive in the swap before I submit the Heart Arbor photos. Am thinking one or more swap items may fit the scene. :flowers:

OK. So we're now waiting on the following:

Kalygirl [Jen]

Ms. Mini [Jenny]

Melissa

Bergie [Linda]

Adallae [Angela]

Jeninky [Jennifer]

Jeninky has shipped, and I am pretty sure that Melissa PMd me and told me that she shipped. And a couple people have recently asked for my mailing address, but I can't remember who now (please don't hold that against me--I've been so busy at work the past 2 days that I didn't even get lunch!).

Can I get the rest of you to check in and let me know your status?

And can I get everyone participating in this swap to PM me privately with the name of a member, not participating in this swap, that you would like to be designated as honorary swapper? Please ONLY PM me, do NOT post it here.

Mine has shipped!! yipee!!! I sent it priority mail so you should get it pretty quickly. I have the tracking # if you want it :p

Linda im going to send you a PM right now... ;)

Thanks again! im so excited!