February Outdoor & Camping

LPCullen

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could everyone please review the list of participants and let me know that I have everyone on the list that is supposed to be there?

You have everyone I remember saying yes.

Oh, wait!! I just went through the thread with the list. You don't have Tams (Tam) on the list but she said she wanted to join. So I was incorrect earlier. Hope that helps, Linda.

You have everyone I remember saying yes.

Oh, wait!! I just went through the thread with the list. You don't have Tams (Tam) on the list but she said she wanted to join. So I was incorrect earlier. Hope that helps, Linda.

TAMS sent me a PM a while ago and told me that she needed to drop out, so that's why her name is no longer on the list.

Thanks everyone!

Cheerfulkittty has not been on the forum since December 31, and she is not responding to anyone's PMs or emails. Don't know what is going on there, but I am going to go ahead and withdraw her from this swap.

Sandilpn is not responding to PMs and has not been on the forum since January 25. I have sent her an email and will wait a bit more for her to respond.

Or, if you want to send extras, we can designate--privately of course--a surprise participant in the swap. That's what I usually do when I have extras and y'all say I can donate--I generally pick someone on the forum and send them a box, LOL!

PS, anyone who DOES NOT have my address in Maiden, please send me a PM and I will give it to you!

Sandilpn has not responded to emails or PMs, so I have removed her from the swap as well. We are now down to 11 items to be sent out.

Deadline to withdraw has passed, so everyone can ship when ready.

awesome Linda! i just have some finishing touches and stuff to do.. but then again im thinking of adding something else too.. all depends on what I find at Michaels today!! 11 will be a sinch compared to dec swap :)

How far ahead do we know about the upcoming swap?

For this particular swap, Linda announced it and opened the sign-up on Dec 30. We had until Jan 25 to let her know that we'd be participating. The deadline for dropping out was Feb 5. We need to ship the items to her by Feb 25. She aims to mail them to us Mar 5.

So you see, swaps run over a couple of months.

For this particular swap, Linda announced it and opened the sign-up on Dec 30. We had until Jan 25 to let her know that we'd be participating. The deadline for dropping out was Feb 5. We need to ship the items to her by Feb 25. She aims to mail them to us Mar 5.

So you see, swaps run over a couple of months.

And she just posted the info about the April swap.

Good Morning!

Well I think I have finished my project for this swap. Going to let them dry and tomorrow I have the afternoon off so will do touch ups, poo forgot to put my name on them ok maybe I can do that tonite and hope to get them packaged tomorrow.

How is everyone else doing?

Hugs,

Bec

Or, if you want to send extras, we can designate--privately of course--a surprise participant in the swap. That's what I usually do when I have extras and y'all say I can donate--I generally pick someone on the forum and send them a box, LOL!

PS, anyone who DOES NOT have my address in Maiden, please send me a PM and I will give it to you!

I'm mailing mine today. I'm including some extras, so we can do the surprise participant. Just thought I would let everyone know.