February Outdoor & Camping

LPCullen

Mine went out this morning from the post office. The lady said you should have it no later than wednesday.I'm sorry everyone that my things didn't turn out as good as I wanted.I didn't have much time to fuss between three weeks of daily snow,pregnant dogs and cats and a headache that won't go. bergie

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am worried about mine.. It went out last week! ekkkk!

I guess if it not there by Friday then it is lost :thumb:

mini hugs

Jennifer

Did you ship to Charlotte or Maiden?

Charlotte..Was that the wrong place??

I'm not in Charlotte during the week, so I don't know if it's there or not. I will find out tomorrow evening when I get there.

I shipped mine to maiden, have u gotten it yet? im getting worried...

I have the following on the list in the pinned section:

CJEP [Carrie] Box Rec'd

Kalygirl [Jen]

Ms. Mini [Jenny] Box Rec'd

Melissa

Bergie [Linda] Box Rec'd

Adallae [Angela]

Lynnies Minis [Lynn] Box Rec'd

Jeninky [Jennifer]

Bonsaikathy [Kat] Box Rec'd

Beccas1963 Box Rec'd

KathieB Box Rec'd

Actually, I think Jeninky's box may have arrived, because Jimmy said I had a package from Kentucky.

Goodie I am hoping that it is from me!

I don't have your other address can you send it to me privately please??

Yep! It was yours! Now I'm waiting on Melissa and Kalygirl.

Ok what day is it..technically Sunday for me

It went out Friday, theoretically as an overnight, but because the weather was so poopy, they couldn't promise it would get to you Saturday.....they said it was a pretty good chance though...so in any case, it is en route to Maiden!

I'm kinda bummed though, because my first idea failed miserably, so I had to come up with a plan B last minute...and I guess it came out *ok* but not like I wanted....hope everyone likes it though :)

Cool. I'll post in the pinned area as the last two boxes arrive. Mom is having some heart trouble again, but I intend to ship on Saturday. If I can't get to the post office on Saturday, then I will enlist Zack's help and get him to ship on Tuesday next week (never ship on Monday--they're too danged busy). Especially since he'll want my charge card to fill up his tank with gas .... He doesn't mind, really. He thinks it's funny, and it's good experience for him.

Linda, please don't worry about us! Mom and family come first, and I think we all will understand that the packages will get to us when they get to us. Please don't overtax yourself trying to get the packages out, take care of yourself and your family, we'll all be still here when you get back!

*HUGS*

I agree that family comes first over getting the swap out. However were you aware that you can save yourself a trip to the post office by going online to the post office and you can pay, print out the labels for the packages and then do carrier pickup. The post office will even deliver boxes to you for free. You might want to consider this for future swaps. I coordinate swaps on a mini group and at Christmas we have 18 boxes that go out. It saved me a ton of time not having to haul all the boxes into the post office, waiting in long lines etc. I do suggest using only IE for that particular thing. Firefox would allow me to do the entire process other than printing out the labels after I paid. Grrrr. So I learned to use IE for that and now no problems. I usually wasn't home when the mailman came and I had an awesome mailman. I would just do special instructions and leave them in the basement/garage for him. He'd get them from there. The only ones I go to the post office now for are international. Sometimes I even send those that way.

All it takes to do this is a postal scale which I got for about 10$ on ebay. They aren't expensive and mine is very very accurate.

Hope your mom gets better.

Hugs,

Kat

Well, I'm still waiting on one package. Problem is, if I don't ship tomorrow, it will be next Saturday before I can ship.

Please PM me and tell me whether or not you want me to continue to wait or go ahead and prepare boxes for shipment tomorrow.