How would you finish this???

lumberjacksgurl

I am really at a loss of what to do here. The roofs are really stumping me....I do not want to add little bits that can be hazardous but I do want it to look good.......here are pictures of the third floor roof lines and tower and the color scheme that is on the rest of the house.......input please....

You could paint a really cool roof -- outline a shingle with a darker color magic marker and paint the 'individual' shingles with a lighter color. For instance, the outlines painted deep blue and the insides painted light blue.

I would suggest painting or looking for some roof like scrapbook paper for now. Or you could cover it with "snow" for now. I think Deb's White Orchid has this for a roof. Do something that will be removable or able to do something over in case down the road you and/or Izzy wants shingles.

I'd paint the roof a nice, sort of warmish, dark gray. Leave off the gingerbread until she's older. And save putting copper on the tower roof until you get around to shingling it. Little fingers can pull up anything you can glue down. Wouldn't want any cut fingers.

I agree about the paint. Anything you put into the house will wind up in her mouth at some point, if she's not 2 yet, and since her airway is probably smaller than the diameter of her pinky finger you'll want to resist the smaller items.

OK I have an idea............. :)

How about the roofs are a charcoal mettalic with the tower navy and pewter mettalic????

What do you think? :)

The front door is navy, too, isn't it? I like this option.