Another Willowcrest on Ebay

Blondie

Wow! I've never seen one start at such a low price.

If you can confirm that all of the pieces are there, go for it! I've let a few houses go on ebay, and I wish I hadn't. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I heard back from the seller and everything is there. I might not bid as high b/c the kit is open. I'd really like an unopened one so I don't have to be worried. But I'm sure you guys have all bought a few open kits before, right?

Anyway, happy bidding!

I heard back from the seller and everything is there. I might not bid as high b/c the kit is open. I'd really like an unopened one so I don't have to be worried. But I'm sure you guys have all bought a few open kits before, right?

Anyway, happy bidding!

My Brookwood was open and everything is in it including the little piece of sandpaper it comes with and advertisements from Greenleaf and other places.

Wait until the end, keep checking, if it goes over your max, bow out. If not, bid your highest within 30 seconds of the end of the auction. Or some pillark like me will do it instead of you.

I do the same thing you do when I bid. I do it last minute, bid my highest.

But I'm sure you guys have all bought a few open kits before, right?

My Highland wasn't in a box but it was in its original sealed plastic bag. We all know the mold story which I took care of, but other than that, everything was there even down to the wallpapers, carpets, furniture kits. I couldn't believe how much stuff this house came with.

Good luckwith this one!

I have bought kits that were open and have not had one yet that was missing anything. I just bought one last night that was opened and started. There was some paint and wallpaper on one of the pieces, but nothing was glued. It was only $32 after shipping for a ten room house. That's my present this year.

If you are missing any pieces you can always make new ones by tracing the openning from the sheet.