No excuse...

Keifer

Hello all:wave:  It’s been a while...where do I start.  When this forum was going through it’s difficulties I tried to work with it but eventually I just gave up on it.  I peeked in from time to time and now it appears to be pretty stable.  You know how you get really frustrated with a friend or family member and you part on bad terms and the longer you don’t talk the harder it becomes to start that conversation.  That’s where I was at with this forum and all you lovely people.  That’s all on ME though and certainly not anyone here.  

I’m still making minis and working on my house.  From a personal standpoint, everyone in my bubble family is healthy so I thank god for that.  I did lose my job in Feb (not covid related) just business as they say.  However this week is my first at my new job so things are looking up.  It will take some time but I look forward to catching up with everyone here.  I hope all is well with all my friends here and wish much happiness to everyone in these final weeks of what has been a most challenging year. 

kind regards

Keith

Welcome back! I'm going to move this over to New Member Introductions so people will be sure to see it (even though it's a re-introduction).

The forum is much better behaved since the upgrade. :)