Hello

Janetann

Good morning

My name is Janet, I am a new member. I am currently building the Glencroft house. I tried building another house years ago, unfortunately I never finished it so I am trying to refurbish it at the same time. Actually I am using the old house as trial and error to figure out what to do and what not to do on the new house.

so, good to meet you!!

Good to "meet" you, Janetann! I also bought a Glencroft recently. But i am still working on another house at the moment and don't have room to work on more than one at a time. I will look forward to seeing what you do with yours as i begin mine. I hope you post lots of pictures. There are  blogs on this site that show how others have done their Glencroft houses, in case you are interested. They look very informative to me.  You will find the folks here to be very friendly and helpful.

On 6/18/2020 at 3:18 PM, havanaholly said:

Welcome to the little family, Janet.  My Glencroft wanted to become a pub.  What is the other house you're working on?

It’s a green leaf house called the Tennyson. I dont think it’s available any longer. It’s a 3 story Victorian with a beautiful wrap around porch on first and second levels. I’m deconstructing as much as I can because unfortunately I used a hot glue gun to put it together and a lot of the joins are coming apart. I’m also repainting, lots of work but I’m really enjoying it!

I bought an already-built yet unfinished inside Glencroft that is to become Miss Marple's cottage in St. Mary Mead, but at present it is third in line behind a Beacon Hill and a Pierce. Meanwhile, it sits patiently in the dining room, where I enjoy seeing it.

• 2 weeks later...