I Turned cookie cooling racks and beads into a fence

Brenb

The fence is really impressive - wow! :woot: I have a couple of questions - what glue did you use to stick the dowels to the metal, and what is hammered spray?

Well you took the two questions I had as well, LOVE this! Hmmm, as I have a couple of days of now I might have to do a fall cleaning in the kitchen....

Nah... might get busy in the craftroom instead?!?

Hugs

That is great...I was just thinking today that I may put a fence around the "property" of my Windy Ridge. Maybe I will use this idea instead of a stone wall....not sure yet. Thanks for sharing!!! Very creative!!!!! :banana:

I can't seem to find this person (Wende Feller(caamari) ) that you'd like me to share the pictures with and directions. Please point me to the right direction. I've tried both names. Thanks, Brenda

I really do need to get to the home decor shop this week anyway so I will keep my eye out for that hammered effect spray as I think it is sooooo neat :)

Thank you for the ideas!

Hugs

that's a great idea. have to look in the second hand stores for cheap cookie racks now. I'd like to know,too, what kind og glue did you use? Hammered paint, does that dry lumpy,like a hammered paint job would look?bergie