New contest Gallery

Mini Man

It seems some members are still having difficulty viewing the images in the new contest gallery. I was hoping for some help trouble shooting this and was wonder if maybe someone can wander over and have a quick look. If you follow the link below, you should see three separate albums. Please see if you can view the images in each album and report any problems here.

Thanks!

Dean

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...d=sc&cat=42

I can view pictures in all 3 albums. When I get to the third one (the test), on the left, there is a private user album that is locked.

Doh I missed that one :D - the private doesen't open either but you ment that right?

I used both Internet Explorer as well as Firefox and I had no problems viewing the pics, love that heart arbor by the way :sweat: Is that avaliable to purchase over the Greenleaf site???? :D

Hugs

BTW, Dean, where can I get me one of those heart shaped arbors?!!!!! :thumb:

Thanks everyone! We'll have to wait until Heidi and Deana stop by and see if they are still having troubles.

The arbors are both archived products. It wouldn't take a whole lot to knock some out for the store though. I'll bring it up at the next production meeting (that is if we don't spend the whole meeting staring at your site).

I use IE and I had no problems. Also, I'm using the traditional greenleaf images not the halloween. Though I love the special effects these poor eyes can't take it long at a time.

The arbors are both archived products. It wouldn't take a whole lot to knock some out for the store though. I'll bring it up at the next production meeting (that is if we don't spend the whole meeting staring at your site).

That would be great Dean!! I can just see that heart shaped arbor in front of 'Pennethorne Manor'. Oh, and 'Hyacinth' says she wants the other one for her garden! :D

Sorry for causing such mayhem in the workplace!! :D:cloud9:

SP :D