Been ebaying and I'm so excited!

Brenb

I am so excited. I've been ebaying, and I come across a Arthur that I couldn't live without, so I BIN and it's on it's way, THEN I seen the Martha's Vineyard Cottage and HAD to have it. So I BIN and it will be on it's way tomorrow. I better go get some glue! lol.

I'm sure I'll have pictures to share in the near future, right now I've just started on a "Orchid" that I'm turning into a Christmas House. Had to share the excitement!

post-975-1161651987_thumb.jpg

The Arthur is one of my all time favorites but t he Vineyard Cottage is a kit that I am IN LOVE with! I love the story on the front of the box too. It sounds so old and acurate and it takes you right to martha's vineyard.

Take LOADS of pictures for us eye candy addicts please :)

Hi, there,

Congrats on your great buys!

I love the Martha's Vineyard Cottage. I enjoy the "window shopping" and I have been checking ebay twice a day, viewing dollhouse kits. I have not seen one there. Am I looking in the wrong catagory? I would like to build one someday when I finish ---ha-ha--- those already in line.

Happy building----------Nancy (Sarah Handley)

Congratulations BrenB! I absolutely love both of those houses! Although I have a Vineyard stashed away in the closet, I haven't yet built it. I'm looking forward to seeing pix as you build yours!