Eye Candy from France....... Chandeliers for those that want some inspiration

Soapz

I came across this website Once d'Art - metal works from Jean Claude Martin (actually from his successor Aurelie Masselin) . I thought I post a link to his website for some eye candy - truly amazing work:

http://www.oncedart.com/e-shop/lustres-chandeliers/#cc-m-product-9870862823

image.jpg

• Like 1

Tracy, I thought about that too, but I realized it doesn't bother me as much as it does when I build my own chandeliers. Considering some of the chandeliers are sculpted (the arms) they can't be hollowed to hide the wires. IT definitely puts a new spin on things for me (who is still trying to find creative ways to hide wires......)

41 minutes ago, bluebear said:

Okay, so I'm going to be the negative one here. Does it bother anyone else that you can see the wires running along the arms on almost every single one? Especially for the price, I would want it perfect and hidden.

I'm with you, Tracy. I did notice that. Sloppy.

1 hour ago, havanaholly said:

For those prices they can use hollow tubing for the chandelier arms to contain the wires.

One would think so. But from all of the detail, the arms appear to be cast -- tubing would not be an option.