dollhouse happy dance

ilovecats

Thank you!

This house has also been on the old wish list....the one (wish list) that at one point i mentioned was completed but never was :):)

I almost didn't bid on it but thought what the heck...

QueenAD.....i have a few kits tucked away here and there. :):) I can't help it....i LOVE dollhouses! There are so many pretty ones that want to come home to live with me. :) I can't resist.....i love em!

i have a few kits tucked away here and there. :):) I can't help it....i LOVE dollhouses! There are so many pretty ones that want to come home to live with me. :) I can't resist.....i love em!

I know exactly what you mean....I have that problem now too. Just love the little buggers :)

I know exactly what you mean....I have that problem now too. Just love the little buggers :)

Soooo true! Ack 9.99???? Wowser, that is a dreamy situation and hopefully the shipping will be an appropriate sum as well :clap:

Congratulations to your new mini home!

Hugs

:w00t: post-9-1161232222.gif :banana:

dont ya just love that new house feeling!

Im still doing a happy nutti dance!

so now we can dance together!

congrats I do also think the ponderosa is very nice!

nutti :wave:

Congrats on your recent find! I am so happy for you!

:D , Marg, I'll "happy dance" with you

I didn't realize that wish lists were ever completed! :lol: :lol:

Thanks!......and i think you are so right...they seem to keep growing even after you cross things off of them! :lol:

Soooo true! Ack 9.99???? Wowser, that is a dreamy situation and hopefully the shipping will be an appropriate sum as well ;)

Congratulations to your new mini home!

Hugs

I can't believe it! the shipping is just under 13 dollars! :woot: Wow! I'm really really glad that i bid on this house! It's unopened, mint condition and for a very good price! What a find! I just happened to look at the "ending today" auctions for mini's and this house had less than 30 min left on the auction...no other bidders...so there it was with the tempting price of 9.99!

Thanks for the congrats everyone, it's just so cool when you feel like you've got a good deal on something. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I spent this evening punching out all of these pieces! I'll start this house in a couple of weeks after I finish the Winston cottage. This will be my tea rooms! It's gonna be a great kit for what I have in mind!

After the Ponderosa I'll build my Beacon Hill!

It's nice to have a plan!