Gallery

I don't think any of us quite understand the new format Mike. Each new upgrade takes me a long time to "get" all the nuances. I'm pitifully slow to learn my way around new technology.

I'm not even able to stay logged in if I step away from the computer to get a drink, let alone figure out how to view albums or even find my own yet.

Wisteria wanted to post a new project but I told her I'd need a few days to learn the new setup before trying it.

• Like 1

I feel like a newbie again.....wandering around looking at things and trying to figure out how to add a picture to an album and then insert it into a blog post.  I was so proud of myself when I figured it out that I felt like it was my first day of school all over again and I'd made it without falling down in the mud or losing my lunch box.  <grinning>   It's not a bad thing; just a feeling of disequilibrium that provides me with some learning opportunities.   It's also cool that we can hold hands and walk thru all the new terrain together until we find our way around.  

• Like 2

I'm in the wandering group too. Feels like my first day at college when, I not only couldn't find what room to be in, but couldn't find what and where the building might be. 

Sigh ....Hope Logan can fix us all up soon! 

Wow!   Where are all the gallery pics?   It used to be so simple to view all the new postings; this is very confusing.   Any suggestions on how to go about this to view the most recent ones?   This does not seem to be very user friendly.

• Like 1

I used to stay logged on to "new content", but now the new content includes any and every addition to the galleries, both pictures and comments; I'm overwhelmed and back on the homepage.

• Like 1

I havent gotten around to the gallery yet. Ill do that tomorrow from my desktop since im on a tablet now and unfortuntely, the spellcheck is not working anymore. Forgive my horrible writing from now on! I cant wait to explore the new forum layout. The look is wonderful but ill soon be able to know if the function is the same.

Wow!   Where are all the gallery pics?   It used to be so simple to view all the new postings; this is very confusing.   Any suggestions on how to go about this to view the most recent ones?   This does not seem to be very user friendly.

I totally agree.  I also miss having the page in the gallery you could go to that had  the newest to oldest posted images.

Edited by Kari Lynn