My Orchid School

Anne

My classroom is now furnished! :whistle: Here you can see a pic . I still need to decorate it. In the bathroom I installed a mirror, now it is finished: Finished Bathroom :cheers: But the light in the kitchen stopped working. :queen: I just hope I can fix it somehow. Not sure if the lamp is damaged or just the wiring. I hope I don't need to take off the wallpaper. This would be a catastrophe...

Anne, have you tried tightening the bulb. I know in one of my lites, just about everytime I cut them one there is one I have to tighten.

I like your classroom. Very nice job on the house.

Oh my, oh my, oh my! I just love what you have done with your school! And that I say both as a teacher and as a mini-lover LOL I must say that I would wish to teach that class, sigh, as they certainly seem nice enough without having the Mz's hawk eyes on them!!!

Thank you for sharing!

Hugs

Thank you, Anna! I still need to do some more decorating. They kids need schoolbags, books, etc.

The children are very, very well behaving, they don't even speak during their lessons! :thumb: :D:D

I would love to be teacher at this school too. How lovely it would be to sleep in this cozy bed upstairs!

Maybe there wouldn't be enough space with my mini cat in it! :)

Peggi, I fear it's not the bulb. I tried another one an the light wasn't working too. I have had problems with this certain lamp before... hope it's not damaged now. And I also have had troubles with the tape wire... So maybe one of these causes the problems... :(

Oh me too for sure and I bet we can make some sort of a deal with the furbaby as to the usage of the bed, don't you? I mean, if one offers a nice kitty condo for the hours one needs along with a suitable bribe???? :thumb:

Great students, I must say! What kind of books are you going to give them and any plans in particular for their bags??? You know I am as nosey as that cat LOL

Hugs

Glad you like my classroom! :thumb:

Honestly, I have no idea about the schoolbags yet... I saw some very pretty made my Bodo Hennig. BUT they are a bit too expensive though, cause I would need 4 and they are just sold in a set with other school stuff. So I think I will try to make them by myself. I have some printies at my PC for school books and boards. I think I will make some for History, Biology, Geography, English and Math. I wil browse my PC tomorrow to look what I have already saved on my disk. Maybe I will look on Ebay too! :D I bet it's fun to decorate a schoolroom. Can't wait to start... :)

Anne, Hi. I was looking through your album. The way you integrate wood - especially woodwork on the walls and ceiling - into your houses is very beautiful. It really compliments the wallpapers and decor very well. I'm sure your school will be equally stunning!

Love the school! The children are just darling -- are they Heidi Ott? And the tile work is terrific in the kitchen! Beautiful and I love the colors and the tile.

Did you find your wiring problem?

Thank you so much everyone! :D You make me blush! B) :)

Yesterday I was looking at the pics I made of the wiring before putting on the papers. Now I can locate

the nails without taking off the wallpaper. I hope it will do enough to press the nails a bit more into the walls like I did last time when the lamp wasn't working. If not I fear I have to take off the tile wallpaper. If it got damaged I would need to print a new one. Wouldn't be a problem but VERY annoying.... :p

Charlene, yes, the children are Heidi Otts!

That I can understand for sure Anne, I had to re-do one of the attic areas in the Chantilly ( a work in slow progression LOL) three times until finally the fourth time I went with a wood veneer flooring. Sheesh!

Now if you would like some leather for those schoolbags just holler and I can pop some in an envelope as I have lots and lots of scrap pieces as I get left overs from people to my mini.book making. I have some different colours that I can send you a pic of if you would like me to!

Hugs

Anna, I just have looked at the pics of your haunted school, love it! Well... just hope this isn't a typical Swedish school! :p

:) Well.....

Nah, not really I think, atleast it isn't TYPICAL Swedish school , I am thinking more in the general temrs of being a teenager and going to school, sometimes one can almost see them behave like this, with their minds wayyyy of somewhere LOL

I am thinking of bringing it to school the Friday before Halloween week as we will have a weeks holiday the week after.... Will see what "my" kids think of it :D

Thanks!

I will rummage around to see what leather I can get in the envelope and have it on its way over to you by either tomorrow or Tuesday B)

Hugs

Thank you so much everyone, it's so great to have the chance here to hear what other people think about the mini work I do, especially when the feedback is so positive! :) :ph34r: