hallowell's dollhouse

ilovecats

Greg, that is a BEAUTIFUL house! Love your interiors . . . you're not a designer by any chance, are you? :welcome:

Please do share pictures of the exterior of the house . . . enquiring minds want to know!! :ohyeah:

Its definatley a beautiful house, but I have to say I was a little disappointed to see it wasn't the house from Charmed when i quickly saw the name Hallowell.... LOL That was a cool house!

Jamie . . . I think you're thinking of 'Halliwell', the last name of the 'Charmed Ones'! :yikes:

Greg your house looks great. I noticed you were on a long time last night. Thought you had insomnia like me. LOL

That is what you must have been doing loading all those beautiful pictures!!!

Thanx for the compliments. I built this house from scratch about 25 years ago for my mother and recently found it in her basement. She did not have time for it so I decided to take it and refurbish it. These are the beginning results.

You did a great work back when you built it and it is looking really good now too!!! You said you scratch built it, fomo you own plans or???? I am nosey as that curious cat, yes!

Mini-hugs

Hi Everyone, thanx for all the sweet comments, they are going to my head. :w00t: :lol: I'll post some pics of the outside of the house soon. I recently stripped the outside of all details in preperation for a complete overhaul. I will be posting pics of another house tonite that I named the Syosset. I purchased the house from a sweet lady in New York a couple of years ago and have been busy decorating it. This house still has a long way to go.

Greg, are you kidding me? I just came from your Syosset Gallery and the pictures are amazing! You have some beautiful furniture pieces (i.e. the desk). I'm in awe! You are very talented!!

Thank you for the pictures, Greg. I had purchased the washer, stove & monitor-top refrigerator long ago from HBS for the Craftsman Bungalow I hope eventually to build, and realized I wasn't sure where the washer would go (my DM kept hers in the back yard next to the service porch off the kitchen), I love your idea to stick it in the bathroom behind a folding screen!