Beautiful Roombox

SuzyQ

Here are some pictures that I took from our mini shopping trip yesterday.

The first picture is the mini store that we bought our goodies from. Isn't a cute little mini in itself? And the sweet little lady that owns it. She reminds me of a elderly mini doll. She is very tiny in real life.

The others is of the beautiful roombox that she built. She did all this trim work herself including building the doors herself. I thought you all might be interested because here is a picture of the layout showing how she did it.

It usually has really nice furniture in it but she had to take it out for some reason.

I also have pictures of a Bodo Henng Lithograph house (Dept. Store) that she is working on.

Please take a look at My Gallery for those pictures and more. :yes: :p

Oh, wow, thanks for sharing the pics! My local dollhouse store sells this Art Nouveau Bodo Hennig house too. I just love the elavtor! I already thought about buying this house cause Bodo Hennig discontinued the production of this model.

The room box is amazing, I just love the trim work! I definitely will try something similar in my next house! :)You are so lucky to be able to see it in real! :yes:

Where is this store?

We have no dollhouse or craft supply store near here. There are some in Ontario but other than that we have to wait for April when the annual Montreal miniature fair is held.

Maybe its just as well though because I would probably splurge away the rent money for the 'real' house on aquiring more 'mini' houses :banana:

Wow! Great pictures. She really is a living doll :banana: I love the display of the mouldings used in the room! I definitely wish our shop had one of those - and it looks like she's got every magazine imaginable!! Wow.. wahhh I want to shop there :banana: That room box is really incredible too. I wish I could see it in person but she probably would like me leaving fingerprints on that lovely floor it looks textured. Wow what a great shop! !

-David :banana:

Wow! Great pictures. She really is a living doll I love the display of the mouldings used in the room! I definitely wish our shop had one of those - and it looks like she's got every magazine imaginable!! Wow.. wahhh I want to shop there That room box is really incredible too. I wish I could see it in person but she probably would like me leaving fingerprints on that lovely floor it looks textured. Wow what a great shop! !

-David

She does have lots of magazines. She showed me this Bodo Hennig Lithograph doll book that she had. It looked really old.

The shop has been around for nearly 30 years so she has all sorts of cool little things stuck in nooks and cranys.

I wish I could have gotten better pictures of the room box but it is such a tight squeeze in that place I couldn't get my camera postitoned right. LOL

This looks like a lovley place, a shop I would love to visit myself with oodles of time to be able to just take it all in. It is ever so nice to find a new mini shopping place but one with this charm is rare!!!!

Thanks for sharing, making me slightly jelous LOL

Hugs