December 2006 Swap Sign Up

CatColorado

Gosh! It just occurred to me that I don't have a place to display all of the goodies when they come!

Could there be a reason why Li'l Miss Rabbit's Habitat doesn't have any furniture? I wonder if it is going to morph into a sweet shop ... hmmmmm ...

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when do we get to see the goodies?

I did't get a chance to play with you this time.

I'm making a bakery and garden shop and need some ideas

Once everyone receives their boxes, pictures will be posted in the gallery set up for this swap.

Must wait for all persons to receive their boxes though.

YEAH! Hello everyone. Florida is sooo nice this time of year! lol. I think the box is being shipped to my parent's house. It's an hour and a half away so I'm sure Mom will let me know when it arrives. I'll have to make a special trip to go get it. I'll jump right in the car as soon as she calls! LOL

Could there be a reason why Li'l Miss Rabbit's Habitat doesn't have any furniture? I wonder if it is going to morph into a sweet shop ... hmmmmm ...

Kathie, what a perfect idea! Miss Rabbit will make a great sweets proprietor! :)

Kathie, what a perfect idea! Miss Rabbit will make a great sweets proprietor! :)

Yes, well, Li'l Miss Persnickety had other ideas. She ordered some Easter accessories from Ernie yesterday and now has high ranking staff members -- said to be very close to EB himself -- coming around. And she let slip that she herself is on EB's staff in the quality control department. The only way swap items are going to get into the Primrose is if they're hot cross buns!

Kathie you made me giggle while sipping on my coffee and i spilled on my sweater!! good thing its a black sweater! :)

im glad to hear Things are going so well with lil miss rabbit! i love her spunk!

:yikes: THERE HERE - THERE HERE - THERE HERE :w00t:

The mail just came :D And all I can say is WOW :yikes: . Everything is so cute! Thanks everybody, can't wait for everybody to see :)

NO WAY!!! oo dear i wanna go home from work now!! ugh i dont think i can wait tell 430!!!!!!! where do you live? are u cloes to where Linda lives? maybe thats why you got yours so soon? oooo i sure hope mine is there! im so excited!!!!

where do you live? are u cloes to where Linda lives? maybe thats why you got yours so soon? oooo i sure hope mine is there! im so excited!!!!

I live in NJ Jenny. Somewhat closer to Linda then California but you never know, yours could come today too :)

Goody Goody Goody!

I got my package!

Of course I have to leave now so I have no time to open it. But It will be the first thing I do when I get back!

Edit: Dh is standing here tapping his foot but I just had to open the box!

It is great!

I have to be able to get some of these goodies in the E.Row. Gotta fatten up the ladies.

ooo man im super jealous!!! i just promised my boss i'd be here tell 4 *pouts* we have 6 people out sick. half of them have a cold and the other half have have the stomach flu (me included) but here i am at work working away... lol oo man i dont feel good.

Hey Jenny...

"Cough Cough" I dont feel so well mr supervisor sir.

Or "grumble grumble" I think I had an accident mr supervisor sir.

I need to go home now and rest. "Hack" I dont know if I will make in tomorrow either (do you have the sick occurence rule? Might as well take the 3 days, count as one!)

"Pppp" Oh I gotta go.

That is how ya do it!

ROFL

I am not funning ya. You should take it as ez as you can. I understand having to go to work. I went to work with walking pnemonia! I should have been hooked up to an IV for cripes sake but NO I had to be a good dooby and get to work.

I am so glad I dont do THAT anymore.

Yippee, my goodies are here! I went off to piano lessons, came home and there they were sitting on the doorstep! :)

I've opened the box . . . now I have to go and open the packages!

I'm getting very hungry!!

hehehe heidi good one :) well i have 45 mins left of work! maybe they wont notice if i leave 10 mins early... lol

im so excited!! you gals got me all giddy! i cant wait to go home!