Garfield "eye candy"

uppitycats

I realized I hadn't posted any pictures of my Garfield with the roof complete (except for a bit of flashing yet to do on the tower), and the porches in place. And the front and kitchen door.

And the "ends" -- I made hardwood edges to go around all the ends of the room. Sort of frames them off, and makes a nice "finished" look, I think.

I have a box-ful of furniture and accessories just waiting to be put in place.. but my husband is building a turntable, and until that's done, the furniture has to wait.

But I thought you'd like to see the progress, so far...

Best yet -- there *here*, in my gallery! I figured out how to get the pics small enough to be put here.. :cloud9:

you have done an exceptional job on this house!

it looks wonderfull! :cloud9:

I remember when you first joined the old forum and your first photos...I though oh my thats a huge house.

it really neat to have followed all of your progress!

ty for sharing it al with us! :thanks:

now tell da hubby hurry up so we can see it all dressed up! :yahoo:

nutti :)

Love it!!!! And the turntable sure sounds like a great idea! My FIL once used the bottom parts of a office chair as the base for the Santa's house my MIL made out of her Sugarplum so I think my hubby can get some ideas from him....

Hugs and thanks for sharing!