Ray and I finished the Orchid today!!!

Missymew

Ray and I finished the Orchid today!! While I'm typing here I see he's gone past in the hallway bringing it upstairs. Looks like it's going to have a new place.

It took less than 14 days to build. It was about 2 months start to finish, but we weren't able to work on it every day.

I sure had fun .... hmmmm now what will I build next????

-Susanne

congrats Susanne!! i cant wait to see some pictures of this wonderful eye candy :wave: once i finish my willowcrest I am going to go back and finish the insie of my conventry cottage. do you have any unfished houses left to finish?

Susanne, it's so beary, beary cute! (sorry, couldn't resist the bear thing) It really did come out adorable. Kudos to you and Ray. You did an excellent job!!

Deb

I think that when I mixed up my touch up stucco mix, I put more wine red in than in the first coat. I was going to redo, but Ray liked how it looked....imperfect.

Actually, Ray wants me to do a new front yard for the Beacon Hill. Trinity likes to seat on the rooftop of the BH, and her landing gear comes down too soon. She often knocks some of the garden over when she lands. As we don't have a resident air traffic controller, we're going to do the garden layout a few inches shorter.

Gheez...does anyone else here have to build to suit their animal companions?

-Susanne

Susanne, I love your Orchid!! It's awesome! That cork roof turned out just incredible and talk about creative! Everybear looks so comfy in the house . . . makes me wish I was one of them! Nice job!! :wave:

Hi Susanne,

I wanted to leave a comment for your house but silly me - I can't remember how to - what a knucklhead I am! Your house is Beautiful!! I love all the colors - I wish I could pick out wallpaper like that. And the berry color on the outside is perfect for a family of bears :cloud9: I Love it!!!

<hugs to you and Ray!>

-David

Susanne is adorable :) . You and Ray did a fantastic job :) .

Trinity likes to seat on the rooftop of the BH, and her landing gear comes down too soon. She often knocks some of the garden over when she lands. As we don't have a resident air traffic controller, we're going to do the garden layout a few inches shorter.

Gheez...does anyone else here have to build to suit their animal companions?

I have that problem with Sniffer, he likes to lay in the front yard of my garfield and use the bird bath to rest his chin on. Luckily I only have the bird bath right now so he doesn't mess up to much it's just trying to get cat fur off the grass that's hard :cloud9: