Ernie's October note

prariegurl

Hi,

I just checked my email and read Miniatures.com latest email, "Your October Note from Ernie." The thing that really grabbed my attention is the second paragraph:

"Speaking of ... the houseboat kits are almost ready for release, and I cannot wait for y'all to see them and add your magic touch. If all goes as expected, they'll be ready for you to work on this winter."

Has anyone heard about or seen this kit? Is it a Greenleaf or Corona? it sounds like the imaginative sort of thing that our favorite kit maker would do.

Jeri

I GOT THAT EMAIL TOO!! im so excited about this! yet I still havent bought my mini motor home trailer kit that they have either. now i have 2 things on my xmas!!!!

I dinna get no email from Ernie!

Wait a minute now. Way back when, didn't Ernie send us a note saying he wanted to do a houseboat but Blanche said no, so if you wanted to build a houseboat then reply to his email?

I dinna get no email from Ernie!

Wait a minute now. Way back when, didn't Ernie send us a note saying he wanted to do a houseboat but Blanche said no, so if you wanted to build a houseboat then reply to his email?

if you want send me a pm with your email address and I'll forward it to you :holloween:

-Jenny

I got the note twice, too -- Maybe we're special??? Anyway, that'll be an interesting kit to do, I'd bet....(and I'd definitely buy the wine country kit he spoke about if they develop that -- LOVE wine!) :holloween:

I got two notes from Ernie at miniatures.com and the same note from houseboats.com ... The old guy says he was the designated driver, but now that he's home ... lol

I got 3 emails today, all stating the same information!

I can't wait until there are photos of the kit....if it's cute i'll get one.

Me too 3 e-mails??