The Gift

MiniMadWoman

I just had to show this off to everyone. I purchased some perfume bottles from 'Deb' and she included a wedding gift for Miss Pennethorne. Take a look at this . . .

I'm calling this 'Love's Lantern' post-267-1159883246_thumb.jpg

And a picture of the new perfume bottles post-267-1159883729_thumb.jpg

Deb, Miss Pennethorne was brought to tears (as was I). Thanks so much for the lovely gift!!

You can view Miss Pennethorne admiring the lantern in the 'Conservatory' photoshow at the link below!

I hadn't heard she was to be wed - seems a shame to have to share that beautiful bedroom of hers with a man.

Yep, she's getting married this Christmas! :cucumber: He's going to resemble 'Colin Firth' as in 'Pride and Prejudice' . . . who can resist a man like that??? :holloween:

I guess I should get the announcements out! :banana:

I hadn't heard she was to be wed - seems a shame to have to share that beautiful bedroom of hers with a man. :happy:

Too funny, I guess she will have to get used to "picking underwear and socks off the floor" :holloween:

Deb, Miss Pennethorne was brought to tears (as was I). Thanks so much for the lovely gift!!

I'm soooo glad she liked it! Miss Pennethorne is such a vital part of our virtual community here that I couldn't let her engagement pass without celebrating it in some small way. She's such a romantic soul that the lantern for her bedroom seemed perfect.

Deb...do you have a shinking machine there?

<looking at my hips> I sure wish I did. I know where I'd use it first! :teehee:

Deb

it doesn't light up, but when the light around it shines on it it sparkles real pretty!!

Ah, the romantic picture that paints when one considers it in Miss Pennethorne's boudoir. I have to admit a real weakness for lights and the play of lights on crystal or other sparkly things. I can be fascinated for hours just looking at candles in a crystal holder.

Deb

Lovley, lovley, lovley!!!! WOW what an inspriational boost seeing these lovley bottles and lamp!

OK, now I only have to await some 8 hours of work or so before being able to hurry home and dig through the bead stash.... :woot:

Hugs