• bakery/candy shop
    • Christmas
    • Winter
    • Something...anything, other than what is above

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm bribing . . . free 'green apple pucker' to whoever votes for bakery/candy shop! :lol:

I already voted for the bakery/candy shop ... does that count?? ;)

Okay, I'm bribing . . . free 'green apple pucker' to whoever votes for bakery/candy shop! ;)

Well bribing might be good LOL but please as one of those "over here ;) " perhaps a slight hint of what that "green apple pucker" is as that has sort of intruiged me for a while as somehow that can't be translated in any of the dictionaries I have been trying.... :lol:

(and perhaps someone would go for a witchy treats/bakery idea as well....)

Hugs

Okay, I'm bribing . . . free 'green apple pucker' to whoever votes for bakery/candy shop! ;)

Okay I have to ask whats green apple pucker? I know it already sounds good with the green apple part but i have never heard or it. :lol:

Wow this is like a house race, neck in neck!

;) :lol: ROFLMBO .... love the pun! ;) :lol:

Hmmmm . maybe the topic should be Christmas goodies. Lots of Christmas cookies are good all year around. Yummmmm ... :lol:

Edit: or maybe just winter food??? I'm hyped on food now that I've taken a polyclay food workshop, can you tell???

;) :lol: ROFLMBO .... love the pun! ;) :lol:

Hmmmm . maybe the topic should be Christmas goodies. Lots of Christmas cookies are good all year around. Yummmmm ... :lol:

Can't you just feel the slight hint of cinnamon in the air along with all other really tasty Christmas inspired snacks....

Oh, well after this indulging in witchy items as I have done today the Aster will definitley be next on the list to get some attention.

Hugs

I already voted for the bakery/candy shop ... does that count??

Yep, Kathie, I'll count that . . . let me pour you a glass!! :D

JEN, I have your glass at the ready if you vote for bakery/candy shop! :p

For those of you who haven't joined one of our parties before . . . 'green apple pucker' is a drink, kinda like a liquor. Goes great with brownies!! :)

Yep, Kathie, I'll count that . . . let me pour you a glass!! :D

JEN, I have your glass at the ready if you vote for bakery/candy shop! :p

For those of you who haven't joined one of our parties before . . . 'green apple pucker' is a drink, kinda like a liquor. Goes great with brownies!! :)

Ohh I voted Winter but it could be lovely winter treats like sugar cookies and pepermint cake - my grams makes that every winter and and breaks candycanes and sprinkles it on the top!!! I was thinking about a bakery too. Also if it goes with brownies Teresa I'm game. :)

I've never done a swap but I imagine I could make cakes and things. Can anyone join in a swap?

Would it help if I threw in some homemade pumpkin cookies with glaze? B)

NOW she tells us..... bummer as I allready voted B)

And yes, I am highly "bribe-able" when it comes to making minis :blink:

Hugs