Problem with an online mini vendor

Creamcheese

Are we allowed to share bad experiences that we've had with an online vendor and provide this as a warning to others? I don't want to do anything that is not approved in the Greenleaf forum but I'm still upset about a recent experience I just encountered. Let me know if it is proper to share the details. Thanks!

• Like 1

Susan...Im not sure, but I like to be given a heads up when theres a seller that doesn't practice good customer service because I buy almost everything online, and just this morning had a bad experience too. Shoot me a pm if u want, Id like to know who it is.

• Like 2

I believe Dean has asked that we don't discuss negative things with other vendors here on the forum. Like Karin said, maybe the experience but not names. I understand about wanting to give a heads-up, but in the past this has not turned out nicely...

PMs should be fine though.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. If anyone is interested in more details just send me a pm but I won't post anything on this forum as I don't want to do anything considered inappropriate here.

• Like 3

Oh, dear! Now I'm curious so I'll send you a PM. I shop for minis online all the time, and usually stay with a few websites that I know. But every once in awhile I'll come across a unique item and I would hate to get a low-integrity seller.