David Hasselhoff signed my mini-Hoff

Anya

Today has been a great day. My husband and I went to the book signing of David Hasselhoff's new book and he was kind enough to even sign the doll I made and he shook my husband's hand.

He asked if he should keep or sign the doll and I didn't know what to say so I just asked him to sign it hehe. But now I think that I should have gave it to him but then I could always make him another.

I think that we were really lucky to have spent over 30 seconds chatting to him. :blink:

Pics will be in my gallery under 'Mini Hoff.'

Woohoo Anya!! :blink: How neat! David Hasslehoff seems like areally nice guy. I remember as a kid watching him in Knight Rider. I never really got too interrested in Bay Watch but I was really glad to see him have a part in the Sponge Bob Movie and what a great sense of humor he must have! I'll watch that whole movie for that last part where Sponge Bob and Patrick ride "The Hasslehoff" heheh How cool that he signed your doll! Awesome :lol: Looking forward to seeing pictures of your 'mini hoff' :lol:

-David

Hi David.

Yes David (the Hoff) seems really nice and er tall. I was so glad to have met him it was so busy in that bookstore though. There must have been maybe 1000 people waiting all over the place to see him.

I used to watch Knight Rider (still do on DVD but shhh haha) on TV as a kid.

How cool isn't that?!?!

Sooooo happy to hear that he was a nice person in RL as he seems to on screen.

Will take a peak in the gallery as well, and as Charlene said it will need to be put in a nice setting :blink:

Hugs

Anya, that is sooooo cool! Good for you!! I'm surprised he didn't grab it from your little hands and run!! Oh well, no accounting for some people's taste! LOL! :blink:

What a treasure to have and I bet your husband was in 7th heaven! :lol:

Anya, I just had a look in your Gallery. The doll is awesome! You did a fantastic job!

WooHoo for you Anya!! Isnt it great when a celeb isnt all about themselves?

True story:

Friend loves Anne Rice books

Anne Rice coming to sign newest book in July (about 5 yrs ago or more :blink: )

Heidi stands in line for 3 hrs to buy book and have signed for Xmas present.

Get to Ms Rice with paper that says *merry christmas Ana from Anne Rice*

Her handler said Sorry, she can only sign her name.

Anne Rice said Let me see that... Smiled and signed it the way I wrote it!

Thank you Thank you.

Xmas, friend had a letdown face cause she already owned and read the book

Then she opened it! Classic!

Anya I would make another one and send it too him somehow! I bet he would remember you.

Hi Anya,

How cool to have met David Hasselhoff! And the doll you made looks just like him. I would have kept the doll too after he signed it...Now it's truly a collector's item! I am going to date myself by saying this, but I remember watching him on the soap The Young & the Restless back in high school...funny, after all the work he's done...I still see him as Snapper! Lol...

I'd love to show the video we made but the file is just too large and it's not the greatest footage. People were pushing and shoving so in the end my husband filmed what he could with my camera just hanging around his neck.

Heidi I would love to make him another doll I know he loved it but we just didn't have the time to chat for too long. I wish I gave him my email or told him I'd make him a doll if he wanted. Before I met him I was so worried that he's hate the doll.

Irene I am scared to touch the mini Hoff now he's signed. I'll have to put it somewhere safe.

MiniMadwoman. He did want to keep it but he asked if he should keep it or sign it but I asked him to sign it instead.

Tracy I wish I got a pic of him but things were so rushed DH managed to get a video still of him handing me the doll back

I will put some video stills of the book signing in the gallery under mini Hoff.