I have pictures!!!

SuzyQ

Ya'll are doing a *great* job! I love the floors! Just beautiful work. And your wallpaper is coming out gorgeous too. You're making excellent progress and it's truly going to be a prize when you're done.

Deb

WOW. I don't think it hit me how BIG that house is until seeing RayAnne working on it. It's a monster! My haunted house seems SO TINY now! I can't wait to see how it progresses, it looks great so far.

Funny you should say that. Being that the Garfield is/was my first house. I can not imagine building one of those smaller houses! LOL They look so teenie tiny! :)

SUZQ!! Wonderful job you guys are doing! You are so lucky to have this to share with your daughter.

Yeah I guess having someone actually standing next too the house really does show off its size.

Normally the houses usually look much smaller standing all by their lonesomes.

We still have a loooooong way to go but at at least now I feel like we are starting to make some headway.

Give yourself a pat on the back my dear! You are Rayanne are really plugging along.I wish my girls were more interested but alas they are not.

Have you decided on outside colors yet???

Great Job you 2! Your house is looking good! I love the pic of your kitty peeking at the second floor...Thanks for starting my day with a good chuckle!! Keep up the good work..can't wait to see the finished home!

Suzanne, you and RayAnne are doing a great job, love the pic of your 'helper's' head sticking though the second floor :lol: . The colors and wallpaper are beautiful, what color is the outside going to be?

The garfield was my first house and having built the sweetheart for DD it was nothing compared to it, the harrison on the other hand is a bear and it's smaller than the garf (not by much :) ), probably because all the modifications I'm doing to it :p .

Where's the Gallery button?? :lol: :p Had to view through the gallery on top page.. :) Suzy, coming along nice. Keep sending pictures. Love looking at them. :D

IAK Posted A minute ago

Where's the Gallery button??

I know it is gone for the day. You have to do it the old fashion way up at the top.

Thanks for all your comments everyone!! It is really fun working with RayAnne. (when we are not fussy over it :) ) She is a natural.

I am not for sure what color we are doing the outside. But we are leaning toward Blue. We will be adding siding to the exterior and shakes to the roof.

I will keep you posted.

Oh wow! Great work and it will be fun to see what you make out of it. Must be so neat working with it together like that!!!!

I know that my MIL and I always enjoy when we get to spend some mini-ing time together. Hmm, come to think of it is about time we try to schedule something real soon!

Mini-hugs

YaaaYYY SuzyQ!!!!

Looking Good!! :p Love the pic with kitty in the house heheh - they do love dollhouses :D And boy are those floors polished! I want to do a house with wood floors one day and have them come out like that! They're beautiful! I sure wish I could figure out colors and papers before assembly - it would save me a lot of work! I love the colors you picked out - it's going to be a beautiful mini home :D

- David