Greenleaf's Sixth Annual Spring Fling Contest

When I went to the park yesterday for pictures I knew the light wasn't right, but a thunderstorm is supposed to start today which will last all weekend, so I figured I'd better seize the opportunity. I was right, the light wasn't right.

I went to the neighborhood beach first thing this morning and took pictures until my memory card was full. There was a photographer there taking pictures of the sunrise who started to take pictures of me taking pictures...she loved my house.

I got some great pictures, but I didn't get THE picture.....so I loaded everything back in the car and went down to the beach again. I'm getting ready to upload the new batch of pictures, cross your fingers for me!

There is absolutely no reason to hold back but if I hadn't already sent in my pics and I was able to see the work that you girls have done It might put me off entering as I'd be comparing mine unfavourably with yours. I don't like to be a party pooper as I'd love to publish mine now but personally think its better to wait (owwwwwww!!!!) :groan:

• Like 2