New to Mini's from WV

Shawnaray

Hi Shawna, and :welcome: to the forum! You've got a beautiful house to build. There are lots of inspirational photos and tips here if you seach for "Garfield". And as Holly says, if you have any questions -- and we all have questions! -- ask away.

Hi Shawna,

We're so glad you've come to join us! The Garfield is such a fun house to build. I am coming close to the end of mine, and it's the first dollhouse I've ever built. If it weren't for the wonderful folks here, I know I'd still be scratching my head! So... you are absolutely in the right place! And remember... there is no such thing as a dumb question! Just ask away, and you will get answers!

Hi Shawna. Welcome and nice to see a fellow Mountaineer on here, I'm from St, Albans and I think you are the first other West Virginian I've seen on here.

You'll love this site. I don't post much, but I sure read a lot and get lot's of helpful ideas. It's a great bunch of people who are more than happy to share their knowledge.

Have fun with your dh. Take your time and enjoy the journey.

Lu Ann

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shawna and welcome to the Greeleaf Site.Just catching up with my "Hellos" here.I daresay we're all a bit excited and anxious to start a new project. And we're all here to help where we can!! :wave: