Am I the only one suffering from miniature senility?

Irene

Am I all alone?? Here I am, working on my minis...either my house or something to put inside of the house when suddenly, something I need has disappeared...Today, I was glueing corner molding onto my dollhouse and the cap from the glue ran off...then, before I could find it, I discovered that the pencil I was using was gone...followed by my protractor.....I actually had to stop and really search to find those items...of course they were right in front of my nose the whole time....am I losing it or does anyone else out there find themselves suffering from lost-itis???

Oy! Constantly! It's really bad working on the houses because I'm working at the table.. and tools get picked up and set down and disappear under plans, wood, glue - other tools etc. It's not nearly as bad when I'm working with polymer clay because I have a set of drawers by the sofa instead of an end table - all the tools go right there so if I need to set something down the drawer it goes in is right by my side :lol: ... I wonder if it would help for me to get a second set of tools and tool drawers for the kitchen.. nah! ;)

-David

I am constantly looking for things.

things I just had 5 secs before I started looking for them.

it drves me up a wall sometimes.

so you see my dear...you are not alone!

nutti ;)

No I have suffered badly from that problem.. ;) Put down a tool, turn around look for it not there, go get another one, now it's there.. :lol:

Am I the only one suffering from miniature senility?

Is that what this is called? I noticed it more after I built my haunted house so I just thought my tools, pencils and glues & fabric were possessed ;)

Some days are worse than others. Sometimes I even think my family is hiding my stuff from me (until it happens and I am home alone :lol: )

I'm also a sufferer! ;) Just last night I lost my scissors (I had put them on the chair next to me?!!) my brad nail insertion thingy, my tape tester, my thumb tack . . . need I say more? :lol:

I keep telling Brian that if I had a proper craft room this wouldn't happen . . . yeah, right!! ;)

;) Have you all beat -- In one of my 'senior moments' I lost the entire kit -- all 20 lbs of it :lol:

<ears perking up with interest> C'mon everybody!!! Scavanger hunt at Charlene's house!!!!!!

<giggling> Of course you know that if we find it, we're gonna build it.

Deb

It's not only the tools that walk away. Sometimes it's the dollhouse parts too! :lol:

Oh yea! So I finally get smart and pull out the gallon zip lock bags before I start - that will solve the problem right?... uh.. well it solves the problem with pieces I'm not using right now - the ones I need at the moment however still manage to find a nice safe hiding place right at the exact moment I need them and I'm standing going nutty because "I JUST had it in my hand.. Now Where could it have gone????" heheheh Ok so I'm not the shiniest penny in the till. ;) ;)

-David