Hi Everyone

Deborah

Hi Everyone!!

My name is Deborah, Kens wife ....

We just recently joined your community after being lurkers for weeks now, and love all the inofrmation that is available to people that are interested in the miniature community/dollhouses.

I have had a love for miniatures since I was a small child always playing with my aunts metal dollhouse along with the plastic furniture. Now that Im grown (laughing) I had been planning to buy a house for some time and talked with my DH about it , we made a purchase and now we are in the process of building the "Coventry Cottage" . Wish us luck, probably be sent to the poorhouse cause it is an addiction for sure. What is amazing is Ken went out and purchased another one before our first one is finished. Egads!! He calls it his..hmm wonder how that will turn out.

I look forward to getting to know you all and want to thank the community for the great pics and wealth of information Ive have already learned from everyone

Have a great day

Deborah

AKA "SqukrPpers"

!WELCOME!

we are so glad you came out of lurkerdome to play with us!

I hope you found our coventry cottage blogs helpful.

that was a fun one to do!

looking forward to seeing what you have done!

again

WELCOME

nutti :lol:

Welcome, Deborah and Ken ... it's amazing how quickly the "newness" wears off and you begin to feel as if looking at the world through mini eyes is how everybody sees it! So much to learn from the good folks here. Community is certainly the perfect description for this forum.

Here, let me slide over a bit so you can join us as the coffee table. :lol:

Do you have any photos to share? If you've been lurking for a while, you know how we love eye candy!

Hi Deborah and Welcome

That is so Awesome that you and Ken can share the hobby :D I know you're going to enjoy the Coventry Cottage. And yep building is addicting! Wait to you get to decorating :lol: Fun!!!

-David :p

Welcome Deborah!! :)

I just joined a few days ago too, and already I feel very comfortable and "at home" here - the people in this community are one of the most wonderful groups of people I have met online. They are soooo helpful, warm and encouraging and I'm so glad I found them!! :( It's great to share your passion with other addicts...and now I'm also addicted to this forum!! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome Deborah & Ken, sorry I'm late. We're on the road (literally, DH is doing consultation work for the state of VA) & wi-fi sites at the camping facilities we can afford are like the lands where the Jumblies dwell, far & few. If you read my blogs & gallery captions you'll see I'm a rabid DIY-er; it's called "retirement income".