My Answer For My Hallway

Merry

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Chris, Dot, Paula, Jeff and Tracy! :idea:

The hallway is much longer than the picture shows, and also I wanted to point out that everything is torwards the left because the stairs will be put in very soon...at least that's my plan! ha!

Love it, very classy! Gives me some ideas for my hallways. I love the pictures on the wall and the curtains, and the lamps on the table. :p

Yay you!!

Thank you, Tracy. :victory: The pictures are of Chinese birds and plants. One of these days I'll take a picture of the pictures. :idea:

Everything looks fantastic - the curtains, the plants (especially the palm tree!), and the gold frames all make it very elegant.

Thanks, Angela!! I posted a picture of the pictures in my gallery....a tad blurry but you can pretty much get the idea. :wub:

Really cool pictures Mary!! :grrr: Love them!

And when I looked in your gallery, I saw the pictures of your beautiful bed again, still love it!

Thank you, Tracy! You are always so encouraging. :wub:

I'm getting ready to install the stairs, and then I my dollhouse should be finished. I can't believe I just said that! MY DOLLHOUSE MAY BE FINISHED!!!!! :)