95 members have voted

1. 1. What Scale Would You Prefer between the 2 choices

• Half Scale, 1/24th, G scale
    • 1/12th Scale, One inch Scale, 1"=1'

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!! I can't wait until it comes out. I hope it is not too much. I am asking for it for my birthday which is right around the time that Spring Fling comes out. WOO HOO!!!! It is great that it is finally March.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmmmm.................I've been laid up with back and neck issues. My big bright spot has been dreaming about the Spring Fling. I have watched every day for new info and seen none. Wondered if I'd gotten lost. Then, suddenly, early am on the 20th I find this new set of spy shots I haven't seen and haven't seen written about here and they are dated 4 days ago. I am wondering why I am not seeing all kinds of comments even if these just came out. How exciting!!!!!!!

Okay, so, I have to say that what I love most is that all of these wonderful ideas I've collected for that 'someday' when I get to enter the contest myself, well, I could make ANY single one of them work!!! Just the two pieces and stairs that I have seen so far could be the beginning of something amazing.

I've gotta admit, the stairs alone didn't inspire me but I have a built in barometer for that kind of thing. Guaranteed, if I don't like it up front, I will be the biggest fan! I knew when I thought 'stairs, I wannna see something EXCITING', I'd seen the beginning of something exciting already. This years contest is going to give everyone the ability to show off their favorite, favorite, favorite ideas. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! What a great year I pick to join the forum :)

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Greenleaf will get more participants than ever. Way to go Greenleaf.