Here's a cheap & cosy find to work on on Ebay

Wishywash

O...M....G...!!!

Did you see the kitchen?

That was someone`s baby. They must have been heartbroken to part with it!

I would love to aspire to be that creative and talented to be able to make a work of art like that.

hey! could someone loan me some money! I found this really great house. :wacko:

lol. who wouldnt love owning this fabulous peice of art?

it really was someones baby!

WOW!

nutti :D

ooooo as much as I love seeing all of these wonderful MHM they just make me sick because I know Im doing NOTHING on the one I have and it is such a wonderful house!

nutti :D

I made a mistake!!!!

I showed dh the pic on Ebay of the MHM that has a starting price of $3500.00

He looked in the livingroom and said Cha Ching! Cha Ching!

Anyone got handcuffs with a mini side for the house and full size for me!

That castle is absolutely stunning, I'm drooling over the keyboard :wacko: .

The Marquam Hill is beautiful, I love the color. Hey Heidi I found a simple solution to when Greg starts on me to sell my garfield I just find something that close to his heart like the dh is to mine which is usually his car, and tell him why don't we sell this instead? :lol: He just glares at me but doesn't say anything else. I guess he figures it a no win situation and gives up, for the time being :D .

LOL! You're right it's the perfect little cottage project for summer heheheh

But wow - this is one house I'm actually not surprised to see a huge price on. What a beauty!! Oh well until I get good enough to build one for myself I'll just have to keep practicing :D heheh It sure is gorgeous though!

- David

The castle is beautiful! I read her description and I think the castle that inspired the artist or builder I have seen on Masterpieces & Monuments or Castles of America? show--one of these. It is simply marvelous, the detailing. The size is simply overwhelming.

Hey Heidi I found a simple solution to when Greg starts on me to sell my garfield I just find something that close to his heart like the dh is to mine which is usually his car, and tell him why don't we sell this instead? :lol: He just glares at me but doesn't say anything else. I guess he figures it a no win situation and gives up, for the time being :blink: .

Why didn't I think of this??? :o My hubby has two vintage cars in the three car garage that need work, and he is not motivated to work on them or sell them. I do a nag every six months or so, but he is not going for it. I should just mention the non-operational Sunbeam Tigers next time he asks me about the current dh project I am working on.

I wonder why they ended the auction early

Do you think someone paid the $14,900 for it? I rather think that than that something happened to the castle. Actually I'd like to meet someone that could pay that much for it. LOL

Tracy, the person selling it isnt the person who made it. If I remember the listing right, the woman who made it couldnt keep it cause she had to move and it wouldnt fit. The seller bought it and kept it in her gift shop as a display piece. She is downsizing the store and can no longer keep it. Maybe someone that frequents the store bought it.

Tracy, the person selling it isnt the person who made it. If I remember the listing right, the woman who made it couldnt keep it cause she had to move and it wouldnt fit. The seller bought it and kept it in her gift shop as a display piece. She is downsizing the store and can no longer keep it. Maybe someone that frequents the store bought it.

Heck if it were me, i'd FIND a place for it! lol....even if i had to put it in storage. It's an incredible piece of work!