What happened to Minifan?

Sherry

I'M STILL HERE!!! :(

Oh, you guys are soo sweet to be thinking about me!!! :cry:

O.K., here's the deal...the Bostonian was a moment of pure frustration...my daughter is getting her two year molars, and starting the terrible twos and is super sick...on top of all that, right around the Holidays, school is kicking my behind...and with not being able to remove the horrible siding job or figure out where that smell is coming from I've pretty much lost it!!! :)

I put everything up for sale and was hoping I would be able to bring in enough money to cover costs already spent and get something brandy-new!!! :) But that seems like a pipe dream...so rather than have nothing I am keeping the shell one...and dh took the Bostonian off for right now, hoping we can get it into better shape for sale...(I would sell it as is for the auction price, but I bought all brand new windows, direct from RGT which were $100 alone...he felt there was no way we would recoup that loss...

So we will see...as of right now, I can do no mini-ing until at least after the Holidays... :(

It is disappointing when you get a house you think is going to be the best and find it's nothing but problems. I've had a few over the years. The latest is my Holly Ann, at 70% off. It is so heavy and such an awkward shape to move, I know I'll never finsh it. Just turning it to get to another area is hard for me. I will try and sell it because it's just taking up room. At least I didn't put much money into it like you have on the Bostonian, so that's something. No more big houses for me except Greenleaf. I can lift the Pierce by myself. :)

...Then there's Corwin,Monica (the Haunted),Otterine,Kitten-Probably all busy.

all healthy I hope.Have seen some on FB,,,but just so you know you're missed here

too!! :p Oh, and Nathaniel,and Tracy....maybe I'm just missing them.But just to know you're all thought of!

You know what? This is what I LOVE about this mini community. I've found that miniaturists are the BEST friends ever! Every single person I've met via the internet, feels as if I've known them for YEARS and have been the nicest individuals in the world.

The miniature society is the best place, EVER.

Glad to know everybody's okay :) I'm on Facebook quite a bit and am a fan of miniatures.com. But there is just nothing like this Greenleaf forum and community! Now that the HBS contest is over, and people are posting their pictures, I had commented that I had seen several "on Greenleaf" -- this morning 2 people asked, "What's Greenleaf?" So I told them how to find us, and hopefully they will join also.

Well, it's back on Ebay again....

#$d%%deiyi&&^#$#$# THING!!! I have completely lost my mind with this house...One day I hate the thing and the next I'm saying "Oh, but I can do this with it..."....

ARRRGGGHHH!!!!

Mind you this is all just trying to get the dang-blasted siding off, I haven't done anything else to speak of...

AAAWWWCCCKKK!!!