cute photo time

nuttiwebgal

itsa been awhile since I posted a photo of my favorite miniature.

although she gets bigger everyday!

here she is in Catriona's Pirate gearpost-9-1153158219_thumb.jpg

she has all kinds of expressions she is very dramatic!

but this is one our favorites....she likes to make sour pickle faces. post-9-1153158273_thumb.jpg

she got it off of a Barney video her nannie(me) bought for her

this summer her favorite activity at nannie's and papa's is fimmin in the POOOOL!

post-9-1153158424_thumb.jpg

well Im a pround grannie and had to share!

nutti :blink:

ADORABLE!!!

My almost 4 year old is into saying something completely silly, pointing it out if we "ignore" it, and rolling his eyes at himself! Hard to really explain, but funny as heck. Wish I could get it on video tape to put into the pile of things to embarrass or blackmail him later in life. ha ha ha !! :blink:

Love the pickle face photo, but my favorite is that sweet smile she has wearing the pirate's outfit. How is she now Nutti? 2?

You have every right to be a proud grandma.

Aw Nutti, that's a face so cute I think it's illegal in 48 states. What a little doll!! And she looks sooooooooooo much like her Gramma! There is no denying that this is your offspring!

Just guessing here.............would it have been her Gramma who taught her how to make the sour pickle face? :blink: It's so much fun to teach kids things like that and then send them home with unsuspecting parents.

Deb

ty for all the sweet comments on miss Pixie Poo

she is tall for her age but remember her daddy is almost 6ft5in

I cannot take the blame or credit for the sour pickle face...momma and her sing and dance along with barney and elmo videos as part of their daily morning routine.

she can make monkey sounds and sticks her tounge out like a lizzard and does the cutest imatation of Dana Carvey's turtle man from master of disguises. she can count to 5 and get to g in the alphabet but I dont think she yet understands why.

she is developing the sweetest relationship with GG which is my gran. she has to share/show GG all her toys and books.

I tell you I loved my babies but she just takes th cake so to speak!

nutti :blink:

I tell you I loved my babies but she just takes th cake so to speak!

I think all Grandparents feel that way. I know I tell my Mom I think she love her Grand kids more than she love us :blink: She smiled one day and told me it's because they are paying us kids back ;) Ya Know the "Momma Curse"

:(