Augusta Dollhouse Show

Hallowell

You got some great stuff there Greg :p Those two ladie's are a stitch - they remind me an awful lot of my 2 great-aunts (long gone now) who were real "characters" at family gatherings when I was a kid...only they sat on the couch with their dainty little teacups and saucers in hand, sloshing "tea" all over the place. :):wave:

Thanks for sharing your new beauties with us!

The ladies are charming. Oh, I'm sure that whatever was in their Schweppes was "for medicinal purposes only...." :wave:

Reminds me of my husband's Grandmother -- who lived to be 105 -- who "never drank!!"...but had her blackberry brandy every night before bed, and when she died, we discovered a cabinet full of the stuff, "in reserve".. :)

I REALLY like that German dresser. Now there's a really elegant piece of furniture!

I'm glad you asked, I went to the pinned DIY thread to copy my link and it was defunct, along with all the geocities links! Here's the site for the caladium printies; after you print them and before you cut then out you'll want to paint the back of the paper: http://www.weekendcottage.co.uk/free_printables.htm