Willowcrest on ebay WOW

I found this one on ebay the other day and forgot to post to the group. It's simply Beautiful!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=9529077974

Just wanted to share with everyone who is in love with this house too!

Hi Tracy, thanks for posting the picture! I LOVE this house. I found it when it was first listed and i keep looking and drooling over it!!!!!!!!! They did such an incredible job on it! It has made me reconsider some of my choices for my Willowcrest, when i build it one of these years :rolleyes:

she also has some really cool kits up for auction....doubt i can try bidding for one tho :lol: I'm sure they will go for a price that i can't afford at the moment.

What a beautiful house! Isn't that something that the builder loves to build dollhouses, but doesn't collect minatures? I'd always thought that the two went hand in hand. Lovely job. Great starting price. Wonder what it will go for?

-Susanne

Isn't that something that the builder loves to build dollhouses, but doesn't collect minatures?

I thought I was weird! I actually enjoy the challenge of the build more so than filling them up with goodies!

I always seem to get bored and move on to the next project!

sometime I wish I could make money with them but the joy on the recievers face is always worth so much more than cash!

and did yall see his other auctions?

an Elizabeth Anne!! and another even more wonderful half scale house with TOWER

absolutly wonderful!

nutti :rolleyes:

Whoever built this house is incredibly meticulous. I am still building my willowcrest and I can't believe how long it is taking me. For this person to have a bid at $150 must be terribly disappointing as they have hours and hours put into this house. I only hope mine comes out half as good! The other houses they put on ebay are equally as grand. Can't imagine wanting to sell something that was made with so much love and talent.

I think it is beautiful too.

But I think half the fun of owning the house is putting your blood sweat and tears into it. Then you get to stare and share in your glorious wonderness!

Chris, It ain't mine though I must say I feel so inspired to do one though!! It looks so classy!!

Holly, your idea sound WONDERFUL too. Brick with Quoins one the corners. I can really visualize that one. ;)

Chris, It ain't mine though I must say I feel so inspired to do one though!! It looks so classy!!

It really is a lovely and elegant interpretation of the Willowcrest. The floors are just gorgeous. But my favorite Willowcrest is the one you have in your webshots album Tracy. That one just stuns me every time I look at it. And I go look at it a lot. ;)

Deb