One Down, One to Go

LPCullen

I so enjoyed looking at the photos!

it looks like a very loving time for the whole group!

the father/bride dance was so sweet! how could you take such nice photos of that....I would be a blubbering mess :lol:

I was very Happy to see photo of you and Jimmy! my dont yall clean up nice! :lol:

and girl...I really like the shorter do! you look total fab and glam in the fancy duds! wwooooo weeeee! :lol:

wont say nuttin bout Jimmy in tux....the tux look on a man is better than a man in uniform to me.....dont want to sound flirtatious about yer man! :lol:

Daughter.....Gorgeous!!!...but you knew that!

hope she appreciates her mom in a whole new way coz mom you totally ROCK!!

it was a lovely wedding!

you did a really nice job!

nutti :rolleyes:

Enjoyed the pictures. So glad everything was able to be pulled together in such a short time. It looks lovely. Your daughter made a beautiful bride.

The graduation party will be a cinch after the wedding planning.

You DID GOOD.

I so enjoyed looking at the photos!

it looks like a very loving time for the whole group!nutti :rolleyes:

It was quite fun Nutti! I was amazed at what a good time everyone had, and very happy for her. There was lots of laughing and playing and clowning.

the father/bride dance was so sweet! how could you take such nice photos of that....I would be a blubbering mess :p nutti :lol:

Ah, well, what you don't know is that Stef had to go to the bathroom REAL bad during that dance, so Jimmy was picking on her while they were dancing and making her laugh--not a good thing when you have to go to the bathroom LOL! When the dance ended she ran off the floor to the bathroom and everyone was just roaring with laughter.

I was very Happy to see photo of you and Jimmy! my dont yall clean up nice! B)

and girl...I really like the shorter do! you look total fab and glam in the fancy duds! wwooooo weeeee! :D

wont say nuttin bout Jimmy in tux....the tux look on a man is better than a man in uniform to me.....dont want to sound flirtatious about yer man! :lol: nutti :lol:

Daughter.....Gorgeous!!!...but you knew that! nutti :lol:

LOL! That's right! You saw us all grungy and working at the class! Thanks for the compliments! Stef wore my pearls at her wedding too, and I for got the get them back....

hope she appreciates her mom in a whole new way coz mom you totally ROCK!!

nutti :lol:

I doubt it ...

The graduation party will be a cinch after the wedding planning.

You DID GOOD.

I hope the graduation goes well. Because of the wedding and work, I've had no time to devote to it!

Oh Linda, You did a wonderful job!

Stand up and take a bow!

You made a beautiful bride!

You made a beautiful wedding!

And I loved YOUR dress!

I loved the 1st picture of the bridesmaid in the bathroom. I love those classic *shocked, omg, did i just see a flash?* pictures!

After graduation (congrats to you and the grad!) you can relax a lil and bask in your superior motherdom!!

Heidi

Linda, she was a beautful bride. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time, the pictures are great. I like the candid shots much better than the posed pictures that are usually taken at weddings.

After planning all the Zack's graduation party will be easy.

You done good girl.

Linda -

Thank you for sharing these photos. You have a beautiful daughter. What a lovely couple ... they'll make very cute grandbabies!! And isn't that what its really all about!!

The pastel colours for the bridesmaids were beautiful. Who were the little flower girls and ring bearer. They looked very solemn in performing their duties. Were they nieces/nephew?

Nutti is right ... you guys clean up real good!

-Susanne

Linda, she was a beautful bride. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time, the pictures are great. I like the candid shots much better than the posed pictures that are usually taken at weddings.

After planning all the Zack's graduation party will be easy.

You done good girl.

Thanks Terri! I like the candid shots too!

Linda -

Thank you for sharing these photos. You have a beautiful daughter. What a lovely couple ... they'll make very cute grandbabies!! And isn't that what its really all about!!

That's what I was thinking too! They'll make cute grandbabies! LOL!

Who were the little flower girls and ring bearer. They looked very solemn in performing their duties. Were they nieces/nephew?

-Susanne

The flower girls and ring bearer were Josh's nieces and nephews. I thought they were cute too!

Beautiful!! Linda, you truly are wonder woman! It was a lovely wedding and no one would ever know that you had so little time to pull it all together. Take a bow dear, coz you did an excellent job!

Nutti: hope she appreciates her mom in a whole new way coz mom you totally ROCK!!

Linda: I doubt it ...

Well, if she doesn't now, it's because she's still young. But trust us, in a few years when she looks back on those pictures, she'll be overwhelmed with love and gratitude for her mother. It's a fact of life that daughters appreciate their mothers more as they get older.

BTW, where are the pictures of the chicken dance? <cackle>

Deb

Zack's graduation went well, except that his party got rained out--actually it was a very ugly storm. I have pictures, but I haven't been home since Tuesday morn because of Oliver being sick and the babies having to have antibiotics administered to them. I'll get them up on Sunday.

Yay!!! One married, one graduated and three healthy fur babies! It's time for Linda to take a well earned rest and spend some time for herself isn't it? If anyone deserves it, you do.

How's the workshop coming along?

Deb

Yay!!! One married, one graduated and three healthy fur babies! It's time for Linda to take a well earned rest and spend some time for herself isn't it? If anyone deserves it, you do.

How's the workshop coming along?

Deb

Would love to take a rest, but I don't see it coming. I am behind on work from having been out for a week and then the kittens being sick.

Don't know about the workshop. Haven't been home since Tuesday morn.