Spring fling contest and not enough post for gallery

This is my second spring fling contest and yet when I enter the contest I will still not have enough post to put up my gallery of doll houses and my extra pictures of this years contest. I check the Greenleaf site daily, but I don't always have a lot to say. But I know how to build doll houses and have a lot of eye candy for everyone to see. I do have pictures on webshots. but its not the same. I know once my pictures are up I will have a lot to say.I think we should be able to post at least one doll house project to get the ball rolling. When I hear everyone talking about putting their pictures in the gallery it really makes me sad that I still can't because I don't have enough post.

This is my second spring fling contest and yet when I enter the contest I will still not have enough post to put up my gallery of doll houses and my extra pictures of this years contest.

Hm.. are you sure - according to this you need 5 posts to make a gallery and it looks like you have 5 posts...

Silver Member (5-49 Post)

All the benefits of a New Member:

Can create polls

Can change their Custom member title (the name under your avatar) through the edit profile page

An increase to a total of four megabytes of attachments in their posts

The ability to create Gallery albums

The ability to post pictures to the Gallery

:groucho: How funny to see we all replied around the same time!

Sharon, to see more details about member benefits, click here:

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...c=2055&st=0

These limits are here to help promote Member participation for the Greenleaf Community. It is fun when members encourage each other by sharing their knowledge and encourage others to try something new and to share their own eye candy with the rest of us! I have been to your webshots albums a lot over the years since we are on other groups together and you do build some wonderful houses :D

You can post your spring fling pics whenever you want..but since the contest was supposed to be a "surprise", most of us wait until the contest is closed. But go ahead and post now, if you want -- most people are so far along they won't steal any of your ideas! :groucho:

:groucho: How funny to see we all replied around the same time!

Sharon, to see more details about member benefits, click here:

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...c=2055&st=0

These limits are here to help promote Member participation for the Greenleaf Community. It is fun when members encourage each other by sharing their knowledge and encourage others to try something new and to share their own eye candy with the rest of us! I have been to your webshots albums a lot over the years since we are on other groups together and you do build some wonderful houses :)

LMAO!

And I think it was the quickest response I have ever seen! :D

Thanks everyone. I feel a lot better. I thought I had to have ten post before I could put pictures in the gallery. :groucho: Now that I put my foot in my mouth ,I guess I better get busy and put some pictures in the gallery :D .

Also Sharon, if you need any help trying to figure out how to work things here, click here to see if your answer is here:

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?act=Help

Don't worry about asking questions though, that's what this section is here for :groucho:

Well, I did it!! I made an album for the gallery...mostly because I thought I might not be able to figure it out...but I did it!!! :groucho: I quess I'm not as "tech stunted" as I thought! :)

Oh,oh...I didn't write anything about what my SF was..............Hmmmmmmmmmm

I better check.......... :D

Yay I am done, my pictures are sent, just waiting for the confirmation email now. I need to get back to my Brookwood now, he hasn't felt too neglected since he had a bit part in the SF setting :groucho:

oops posted this in the wrong place sorry, your album looks great