Travel doll project is moving along

Elsbeth

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're still waiting on new pics from Nechee - but there are pics within this thread, and an assortment of pics in my blog.

I tend to use the "highlights" in the blog, since we have the full albums with each host.

I'm looking forward to seeing who things go with Nechee!

Did you publish it? I still don't see anything. At the bottom of your entries is an entry options button. You probably just need to hit that, then hit edit. Go to the bottom of that page and select published at the Add this entry as spot.

So glad the blog is working! Every time I looked it was empty. I like having a continuous thread to her travels rather than skipping to everyone's galleries.

Thank You! :p

I will be uploading all pics on Sunday because I can't figure out howto only upload a couple at a time. Been a little busy this week, my brother's wife's family had a tragedy early this week and I have beenhelping out with my niece and nephew. having 5 kids all 5 and under has been a hair raising experience.

Emma has been having fun looking over te Beacon Hill. She is the first to enjoy the second floor patio. Even though everything is still under construction she has been very understanding.

I'm sure she in enjoying some peace and quiet after her wild times with Wytchy and Sue.

Here's how to bulk upload 5 pics at a time:

If you haven't already, create your album.

THEN,

Click on "My Albums"

Then scroll down and on the lower left hand side, click "Edit my Albums"

You'll see a list of your album names, locate the album you want to upload to, and in the box to the right where it says "Select an operation", choose "bulk upload"

You will then go to a page that lets you browse to 5 photos and upload the files from there.

Hope this helps!

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I meant from my camera to the computer. I haveover 400 pictures on my memory card and I already have some of them on the computer. It is a new camera and does not work with the same program that my old one did. My BIL who knows all these things is coming over on Sun and he can show me how to work this camera other then taking pictures.

I can SOOoooooooo relate to the new camera thing. But I did just download the CD that

came with the camera-you know, the Software.And then I just plugged in my new camera to the computer (when I had some pictures) and voila!! But, let your BIL show you..seeing is the best way!! Good luck!! And I too can't wait until Emma visits me in Texas. Sometime this Fall I believe.Hooray!! :p

My memory cards {have 3 cameras, all different} just go into the slot on the front of the pc. Then a window opens and you just click on save to folder(of your choice) The pics are then ready to be uploaded in the album.