Price of gasoline

heidiiiii

Okay what can I give up NOW! Mulch for the garden? Seasonal beach pass? Bread? (LOL not funny but makes you think)

Sorry, no-brainer! No lo-o-o-ong summer trip this year (sorry, Nutti, maybe next year...) :lol:

Omg gas here right now is horrible!! I live in San Diego, CA and yesterday the nearest gas station to where i was, was 3.01!! and that was the cheap gas! thats just plane depressing.

Someone sent this link to me today and I thought I'd pass it on. If you enter your zip code, you can get gas prices at various gas stations in your immediate area. Isn't the internet great? It used to be you had to burn up half a tank of gas driving around looking for the cheapest prices.

http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx

Just a side note.....I think it leaves out Exxon and Mobile on purpose. I don't know what the motivation behind that is and don't really care. Since I don't have any political agendas, that's not my reason for passing it on. My only concern is helping people save a few pennies. Less money in the tank means more money for minis. :)

Deb

Thanks for the link. In my area it shows the Exxon and Mobil stations. Hmmm but not for you. That is weird.

You hear about President Bush.. NOW he thinks there is something fishy with the gas prices!

Gas prices yesterday in Orange County was 3.13/gal.

Driving by one gas station yesterday the self serve prices were 3.06/gal and the full serve prices were 5.06/gal. Clearly this is a station that DOES NOT want to provide full service.

$2..99 in my area but I havent left the house yet this morning. Most places farther way from my house have surpassed the $3.00 mark.

If you have a Stop & Shop grocery store in your area, they have a good deal. If you spend over $75 in groceries they give you a coupon for 20 cents off per gallon of their gas. (I have to read the fine print to see if you have to get a certain amount).

They have a new store 15 min from me that has a gas station. I dont have my membership to the bulk store anymore (for the life of me I cant remember , fibro brain fog.) Not costco. Dangit! Dont you hate that! Tip of my tongue! BJ`S wholesale!! That is it! I wonder if their prices are any better and if so.. I should redo my membership.