Getting silly

ocassionaly while building a house darrell or I will do something really silly. We believe others may do the same. I posted some pics of Darrell acting silly the other night while working on the McKinnely and the lighthouse. You can see them in the darrellandmelissa blog.

I am unsure what on earth I could do that is sillier then that.

Melissa

<giggling> And here I've been putting those things on the towers, never realizing I was overlooking a new fashion trend! That'll be the hottest fashion look for mini-ists this spring! :)

Deb

Thanks Linda for posting the link. I like Marg found the lighthouse or children pics but couldn't find this one.

Deb: Think in your japanese cottage, you could borrow Darrell's hat for your residents?

Peggi

Now all you need to do is stick a lightbulb in Darrell's mouth :D

LOL! Oh dear! Holly! You really shouldn't give him ideas like that!

Thanks Linda for posting the link. I like Marg found the lighthouse or children pics but couldn't find this one.

Deb: Think in your japanese cottage, you could borrow Darrell's hat for your residents?

Peggi

No problem Peggi! Sometimes I need the "idiot link", and sometimes I need the "real idiot link", LOL!

Thanks for posting the idiot link Linda! I tried to find the pic's myself earlier and only found 1 picture of a lighthouse :D

You're welcome Marg!

Peggi

Yeah, but it'll take a lot of rice wine to get them to wear it! :D

Deb

I don't know about your little Japanese people, but my one encounter with sipping sake was it was a good thing I was already sitting on the floor, because it would have put me there, otherwise. :D

Oh my gosh... the McKinley is Gorgeous!!!!! I love the kitchen especially. I haven't had time to look at your albums yet, obviously, or I would have seen it before.

Re: Silly... I actually think that makes a nice hat. I may buy a lighthouse kit just to get one for myself! And then maybe get the 1/2" scale one for my son, too. We would look great at the beach this summer!

Jeanie, We just do the Century Ride, not the Azalea Festival itself. Your new Good Will store is laid out a lot better than the new one they built in Tallahassee, and I LOVE the location (nextdoor to HL :D ). We also like to check out the Rugged WearHouse across St Augustine Rd, especially as it's next door to the BAM.

BTW I checked out the new MC. Unless you want to make orreries (spelling?) or hourglasses, there are no projects to speak of, but if you're a Disney fan (I'm not) the Disney house article might interest you.

Linda - Thanks for posting the link ... I hadn't been able to access the photos either.

Darrell - I'm going to show the picture to Ray, and tell him that he has to wear the same hat when he works my McKinley. I'll tell him that it's part of the instructions!! :D

Have you ever tried wearing a lampshade (just for a change sometimes). :D

Susanne

Darrell - I'm going to show the picture to Ray, and tell him that he has to wear the same hat when he works my McKinley. I'll tell him that it's part of the instructions!! :D

I think I'll wait until after DH helps me wire mine to show him the pictures. :D