at home with the flu today

ilovecats

:p I don't care to be sick. I have layed around all day and I hurt all over, i feel like hell!...poor poor pitiful me...

okay, no more whining ;) It is miserable tho to have the flu!

It's a shame, home all day and i don't even have the energy to work on my heritage :( . I'm just glancing over threads but plan to go lay down again in a few minutes...watch a movie probably. :) Marg

ilovecats Posted 23 minutes ago

It is miserable tho to have the flu!

So sorry to hear you have the flu that must be misrerable. :( I would send you some of my homemade chicken soup if I could.

SuzyQ

Poor Marg! When I was doing school health I could always count on at least two bouts of flu per year, progressing into serious sinus infections, with the flu shot (I had flu progress to walking pneumonia three times when we lived in Jacksonville, so I treat any sign of infections aggressively & thoroughly) because of being exposed to all my loving little children's nasty little germs. Chicken soup & orange juice, girl!

Oh poor Marg-I hope you have better luck than DH did, he had flu and bronchitis which then turned to pneumonia. He's finally back to work but he had about 10-12 days of absolute misery.

Here's hoping you are feeling better real soon.

Peggi

get some Cranberry juice! its not just for bladder infections!!

and get well....I know how much it sucks to be sitting there with fun things to do and not being able to do them!!

get well soon!

nutti :(

:( Hi,

sorry so much flu is around. i know how you feel, i was in bed for about a week with a serious kidney infection, and before i was completely over that i took pneumonia.

i've been sick for over 4 wks, and i don't ever want pneumonia again, i have never coughed so much in my life, ached all over, ran a fever chilled, sounds like the flu, but the doctor did a chest x-ray, i would wake up in the middle of the night and have to change clothes and the bed would be soaked where i had sweated, my skin was even sore. well, feeling better now, if i could just get my strength back. Hope everyone gets to feeling better.

Brenda :)

Marg, I hope you will feel better soon!!!! I hate being sick, it's so boring laying around all day. And especially under pain - poor girl!!! :) Watching TV or a dvd is a wonderful way to forget about the pain! When I'm sick I like to drink some hot tea or Milupa camomiletea. But Cranberry juice sounds much better - I love Cranberry juice!!! :(

Get well soon, Marg!!!!

I hope you feel better soon! :( (as I spray Lysol in your direction)

We all had gotten gastro. flu and then right after that was over, another bact. infection with cold, sore throat. That was in Feb. Pediatrician felt sorry for us.

Take it ez and watch movies and cooking shows!

Hi all, thanks for the well wishes and and advice....another day of the flu..yick :) Ah well another day of rest should help. Sorry to hear about you guys all getting so sick! There are some nasty bugs out there! Marg

(as I spray Lysol in your direction)

:(