Nutti News

KathieB

I talked to Nutti (Lynette) today. She still is without internet, but is in great spirits. She has started a new job as a customer service rep for Best Buy at a decent wage. The surgery is still in limbo, but since this is a sit-down job, she's getting along just fine and feels confident that the surgery can be put off for some time. I met Lynette before her surgery, and let me tell you, this is one changed person. The energy flowed right over the phone lines!

I told her about the Martha Show. I wish you could have heard her squeals of delight! :flowers:

She would very much like to hear from forum members. She said it's okay for me to give out her phone number, so if you'd like it, please send me a PM. She's working a training shift of 4 pm to midnight, sleeps until late morning, so right now a call between noon and 3 pm CST would be best for her. She won't know her permanent hours until next week some time.

What a sweetie!

I just had a call from Nutti. Annie very graciously sent me an extra dollhouse t-shirt because there was a problem with printing the one I ordered and she wanted me to have one to wear to the Atlanta show. Anyway, I had two t-shirts, so I sent one to Nutti. She called on her lunch break to tell me it came today. She wore it to work over her uniform shirt. :) She was one excited bunny to have a dollhouse shirt.

She says she'll try hard to get to the library on Saturday to check in here but wants everyone knows she's thinking about all of us.

HI ALL!

the house was crazy this am so I came to the library for my hr of internet!

WOW I have missed out on ALOT!

just finished watching Martha STewart....very KEWL to see!!

I have enjoyed and have been soo touched by all the well wishes and phone calls....

I have definatly been missing all of you and my time here on the forum!

I started a new job and so far I am enjoying it very much....lots to learn but once Im out of the training I suspect that I will be ok.

I do soo love chatting on the phone(snicker/snort)

tyty Kathy and the rest of you for making me feel missed....yall are the greatest!

nutti :)

oh and Kathy...lots of dollhouse intrest from wearing my shirt! :)

Sooooo happy to hear from you Nutti, you know I miss you like crazy when you are away!!!!

Hang in there with the training and you will be over and done with that very soon I am sure, great way to hook more miniaturists, need to get me one of those shirts/jackets (I think there were as well????)

Hugs