Did you see this dh on Ebay?

heidiiiii

This dh on ebay is pick up only in my state. I asked about their location and I am watching it.

It is at 9.99 now. Going to see how high it goes. Norwalk is only 1 hr and 1/2 away.

Hmmmmm

Hi Heidi,

Great looking house!! Had to look when you said Norwalk - we have a Norwalk in Calif too lol. Have you written them to ask how much their "handling fee" is? I couldn't find it listed but then I couldn't drive to CT either lol :(

-David

There is no reserve. I would have to pay state tax because I am a CT resident. There is a handling fee. Must email back to find out how much. It is from one of those places that ebay for you.

They take paypal, credit cards or debit cards.

Now IF I bid (snicker snicker), and IF I win, I have to get a friend to go with me who has a truck or mini van or whatever, to get it home. Too big for my Nissan! LOL

Unless (womanly mathematical calculations and some eyeballing ) I could lower both back seats, no one in passenger seat. hmmmm were is my measuring tape....

I am not going to bid now.. it has 5 more days. Watch watch watch.. and if price is right. Pounce!

Can you imagine if i got that sucker for $9.99 + 6% sales tax = 10.59. Plus whatever handling fee is.(let you know). Tank of gas= $20.00 No tolls, Lunch, stop at Ikea and bakery on way back in New Haven. That would be a nice nice thing.

They emailed me back! The handling charge is $5.00!

Oh gosh! Now I have to do some talking to dh and friends to find someone with a truck or I am going to have to rent a uhaul!

Nope i didnt win it. Remember I was watching it. They wanted you to pick it up right away. This weekend! That is what the person emailing me said. I cant pick up this weekend. Going to college with the family.

Good thing I didnt bid! Dh would be p.o.ed at me for purchasing a dh we have to rent a uhaul to get, plus gas for it and our car and lunch for family at Wesleyan. Ugh! It is okay. I am busy w/the HUD house. After it is finished I will find something else.

:D