New pictures

smallhouset

what I think is WOW!

the Tennyson is wonderful and I love the flowers growing all over the house!

it is the little touches!

love the flower chair and the purses!

you do some nice stuff!!

will you be selling the things you have made at the dollhouse shop?

nutti :lol:

Peggi, they are punches. After I put them together and in the pots I used several watercolor washes on them untill the paper crinkled and I like the color. The roses were garlands that I bought and can't find anymore. Why didn't I buy more?

Thanks for the compliments.

terri

I really like that bathroom shelf you made, it would even be nice as a bookshelf or a baker's rack. I even like the color (it goes with the bathroom in my Thornhill :lol: )! As a matter of fact, I like everything. Too bad about the garland, those are really nice and go beautifully with your Tennyson.

Your Tennyson looks wonderful with all the flowers! Wow! And I like the pictures of your animals too. :) I used to have a chicken about ten years ago too. It was called Mariechen and I won her at a fair in Germany. But my mom didn't allow me take her with me to Austria. :( She was so cute and trusting and behaved like a dog (only difference: one egg per day :D ). My uncle gave her to a farmer - don't wanna know what happened to her... :huh:

Your miniatures are beautiful!!!

ooohhhhhh!!!! (wipe drool off computer) Ooooohhhh!!!!!!! What a fantastic job on the Tennyson! I love all the landscaping!

And the gazebo is wonderful! Are those sunflowers punches or silk? I have such a hard time finding small enough silk flowers to use. I LOVE it!!!!

still looking....

Thanks everyone. Most of the flowers in the gazebo are silk, but the ones on the Tennyson are paper.

Cat, the shelf for the bathroom is wicker and going in my Pierce. That piece took a long time to do. I wasn't sure how to make it come together the way I wanted. It was different in my mind and somehow changed by the time it hit my fingers. :huh:

Anne we only have 3 of the chickens left. The others got old and died. He's talking about getting some baby chicks this spring. They follow him around the yard like puppies, and come when called. We get eggs too but not on a regular basis anymore because the are getting to old.

terri

Terri :

I love your photos. Especially the flowers and arrangements that you've made. I'm so looking forward to our group doing the flower border class on February 26th. Miniature gardening is my passion.

Did you make the tiny little birdhouse on your gazebo...it is so adorable.

Susanne

Im in aw, and agree with everyone here. you have done a FABULOUS job! I love the colors and the whole mood of the house. Have you done furnising on the inside yet? I cant wait to see those pics!! :huh:

Terri, WOW, you're talented!! Your Tennyson reminds me of New Orleans for some reason! Don't know why, I've never been there! :) Your flowers are amazing and so life-like. Nice job!

I also really like your purses!! One or two of them are going onto my wish list!! :D How cute would they be sitting beside a chair or two in "Hyacinth's Periwinkle Tea House"?!!