Exterior of my Willowcrest finished at last

Sharon-UK

Apart from installing interior windows, the exterior of my Willowcrest is finished at last after six months on a table in our kitchen. It's been a big job but I am pretty pleased with how it has turned out. This is a great kit, with lots of scope for adding your own individual touches.

Now to work on the inside - another big job!

Sharon

Visit my Willowcrest blog at http://mywillowcrestblog.blogspot.com/

post-1721-1209580035_thumb.jpg

Sharon....your Willowcrest is awsome! Besides the color (which I LOVE!) I think my favorite thing about your Willowcrest is the way you used 2 types of shingles on the roof. What a brilliant look. Mine is almost finished also, but sure wish I had had more imagination with my colors. Thanks for sharing and hope to see interior pictures soon. :)

How Beautiful!

and absolutly fab!

cant wait to see what you do on the inside!

The Willowcrest is my FAVORITE Greenleaf house and I hope to someday build another one!

it was my 2nd house and I only wish I knew than what I know NOW!

LOVE all of the new Willowcrest yall are building!!

nutti :)

Thank you for your kind comments, it is a good feeling to get some positive feedback because sometimes it can be a lonely job building a house by yourself in your kitchen. It took me a long time to decide on the colours, so glad people like them. It is going to take a long time to do the interior I think, I'm doing a quilting and knitting shop so lots of little accessories to make. I put the windows in today except for the stair and bath - I may try to do a stained glass effect for them.

Hugs,

Sharon

Your color choices are lovely, and thank you for mentioning what colors they are in your blog. It's nice to know what colors are used for a particular effect. :unsure:

Wow Sharon your house is fabtastic! Well done, I have bookmarked your blog to come back to and read at leisure :lol:

Have you found it difficult to get hold of materials in the UK? The dollshouses in the UK are different aren't they and I'm not sure where to start on a Greenleaf house, although I would love one!!